Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley away 2nd leg

HomerJay

1 minute ago, JimmyRiddle said:

We need different fuckin tactics too

Would love to see us back to 4-3-3 but sold our best winger.

I like the defensive solidity of the 3-5-2 but it's painful to watch in possession at times like tonight

3 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Would love to see us back to 4-3-3 but sold our best winger.

I like the defensive solidity of the 3-5-2 but it's painful to watch in possession at times like tonight

IE will not change he loves 3-5-2 

Complete non performance, never got the ball moving forwards or looked dangerous.  They set traps to press us high and worked every time. Even in injury time they were playing with more purpose than us.

Play offs and Pizza cup is a good season, shame to end on such a no show

Created fuck all. I don't mind being shit but there was no urgency last 20 minutes. 

Don't care what anyone says. Thomasson is fucking wank. The one chance we had fell to him and he hit the most powderpuff shot I've seen a so called professional footballer hit. 

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch those two sets of Yorkshire cunts try and long ball each other. Fuck right off. 

Edited by Arrested development

3 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Absolutely no problem getting beat like I said earlier

however evatt you fool that was embarrassing a play off semi and we offered fuck all their keeper might as well had the night off

disappointing to say the least 

Couldn’t agree more.

we can talk all day about how great Wembley was and how far we’ve come, but  there’s no hiding away from how pathetic that was. Learnt fuck all from that 1st leg.

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Couldn’t agree more.

we can talk all day about how great Wembley was and how far we’ve come, but  there’s no hiding away from how pathetic that was. Learnt fuck all from that 1st leg.

It was embarrassing

barnsley fans on way out laughing at our performance 

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Couldn’t agree more.

Beaten by a solid, marginally better side. Yes we wanted more, but we have to just accept they did a job on us

Take it on chin. Frustrating as fook tonight but the whites are improving every year under Evert. Easy to criticise tonight but what the fook do you gain. Clear out over summer and get some decent replacement in. In Evert we trust. Coywm. 

4 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Don't like Wednesday's or Barnsley's style of play, but they have proved its sucessful at this level.

That's true but we also can look at Ipswich, play a similar style of football, only team in the league to average more possession than us (60%) 

We are on a process and it's taking time, we are showing the right signs of progress but we just simply need to get better at what we do.

Ipswich would have passed them off the park and scored a couple of goals like they beat them 3-0 at their place a few weeks ago.

But what Ipswich had is investment. The board have to back evatt in the summer, because a lot of our players are not good enough to play the way we try to.

When it comes off, we look unplayable when it doesn't we look abysmal.

Another season at league 1 is more than fine for the position we've been on, having only come from a complete reset of an entirely new squad in League 2 just 2 seasons ago.

Next year, autos have to be the target.