Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (H).

captainmed

• The title was changed to Exeter (H).

I’m getting worried about all this confidence, I recall how confident we all were before the Carlisle game and look how that turned out? Despite that I’m also very confident and the way we’re playing just now why shouldn’t we be so I’m going for a very comfortable 3-0 win for the Wanderers. 

16 minutes ago, BeeversLeftPeg said:

3 points going into the Oxford/Pompey double header would be brilliant to continue the winning run.

Fully expecting a win as well. 3-1 Whites.

Right now, WDD from the three would be great.
If offered a win and a defeat from the two aways, I'd take that too, to be honest.

• Site Supporter

WDD might be better than WLW or WWL from a consistency perspective, if not points accrued.

It would also take two points off each of the the top two, whereas winning one would give us an extra point but would also give one of them another 3 point jump on us.

Complexity!

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

WDD might be better than WLW or WWL from a consistency perspective, if not points accrued.

It would also take two points off each of the the top two, whereas winning one would give us an extra point but would also give one of them another 3 point jump on us.

Complexity!

thats why i left it :)

6 hours ago, Traf said:

Looking forward to this.

Jnr's first home game since starting at Exeter Uni. They're coming up on the Exeter supporters coach with a mate who supports Havant & Waterlooville.

Met a coach load on the M5 services after the Blackpool game; they had been to Fleetwood. Good crowd and young kid about 12 knew all the Bolton songs

Should be a straightforward W in the form column if we get at em and have the right attitude. Probably go as we have been with Vic tiring the defenders for Bod to come and kill it in the second half. Concerningly, Maghoma (and to a lesser extent, Iredale) is on 4 yellows. 1 more on Saturday sees him suspended for Oxford. So the question is, do we risk him?