Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nike. England shirt. Flag.

Spider

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, boltonboris said:

I'm going to get a 10ft wide Blue, Pink and Purple St George's flag made and take it to Germany

What about the remaining red bits, not bothering with them?

Quite remarkable how this has gone so big.

Of all the progressive, virtue signalling bollocks that have gone on before, this is way, way down the line.

No real need to do it, even if it is a nod to the '66 training kit, but it could have been far worse.

If you're going to put a st George's Cross on the shirt, then leave it as it is, and maybe put the 66 colours elsewhere, but, when all said and done, the bigger issue is the cost.

Too expensive at half that. Fuck it.

I see Harvey Elliott turned his collar up in the U-21 game and the flag couldn’t be seen

Piss my sides if players do it tomorrow

Not that I actually give a shit other than watching folk froth about a stupid flag on a stupidly priced shirt

48 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

I see Harvey Elliott turned his collar up in the U-21 game and the flag couldn’t be seen

Piss my sides if players do it tomorrow

Not that I actually give a shit other than watching folk froth about a stupid flag on a stupidly priced shirt

Players that have took the knee and worn rainbow laces for years. Lead by Southgate. 

Very much doubt so. 

• Moderators
On 22/03/2024 at 00:29, bolty58 said:

Starmer come out on the side which might garner most votes?

Easy vote winner this 

Say you're not happy with it to get those not happy about it on side

But in doing so you're not alienating anyone like bummers or blacks because it's nothing to do with anything like LGBTQ+1 or BLM

It's just a design tweak that they've been doing for years anyway 

But some folk are so sick of virtue signalling being rammed down their throats that they just assume that this represents something they probably don't like

So starmer says 'I'm with you" and they think "he's alright that starmer, ill vote for him"