Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

There was some documentary on Liam Gallagher, he came across as an amiable oaf - I think like a method actor he's bought into it he genuinely believes it - seeing his kids obviously coked up with his approval was genuinely sad. Oasis could cobble together an 8 song Greatest Songs mini LP. It was obvious Noel 'I got my my manky teeth done with our 1st advance from Creation, and I wear rings on my fingers' Gallagher was the brains of the operation. Unless it's disingenuous I'm sure their bickering warms the heart of their geriatric mam.

Liam is good at snotting mild-mannered French teenagers, but got twatted when he, chinged up, monkey walked and squared up to the wrong bloke, who'd probably have murdered him if his minders hadn't stepped in.

The documentary showed Liam had finally acknowledged his daughter with that Lisa Lisa or whatever - when she was about 12 (the daughter not Lisa Lisa - he's many things but not a nonce). She must've been delighted to finally be invited into his drug-addled wings.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, gonzo said:

Arctic Plunge about to hit the UK according to the express.

Sounds like something off urban dictionary.

So a few snowflakes on the higher Grampians, and a chilly wind elsewhere. The Express are fucking chumps. It’s why the limited of intelligence like to quote them. (Not you, just Mounts)

• Members
8 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Correct answer. Who the fuck buys The Express? It is obsessed with so called Royal scandals that absolutely no one gives a flying fuck about. Not even The Telegraph is a weird as The Express and they have Allison Pearson on their books ffs.

Who buys papers anymore? Soon as they stopped women getting their tits out that was the end.