Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Leeds 2

miamiwhite

Before the Palace match all and sundry were predicting an easy Bolton win, despite palace winning 3 of there last 4, tonight we play Leeds who have scraped a couple of wins recently and are struggling for players due to injuries and who have will be going into there 3rd tough game in a week, now all and sundry predicting Bolton to get hammered, is it any wonder bookies are rich, the probability is that we will win we have by far a better squad and are at home, if we do lose it is definitely time for the club to swing the axe, me I can't see us losing.

I wasn't predicting an easy win against Palace. That just isn't Bolton at the best of times, Mounts.

Given the facts you mention, the obvious prediction against Leeds would be Bolton to take advantage and win. However that isn't Bolton either.

Still not decided if I'll be there. Just too fed up of the angst (no, that's not a new goalscorer ...... sadly).

1-1 untidy game.

I wasn't predicting an easy win against Palace. That just isn't Bolton at the best of times, Mounts.

Given the facts you mention, the obvious prediction against Leeds would be Bolton to take advantage and win. However that isn't Bolton either.

Still not decided if I'll be there. Just too fed up of the angst (no, that's not a new goalscorer ...... sadly).

1-1 untidy game.

Got to be more than 18 k on if as reported 5k from Leeds, thinks its going to be explosive atmosphere. Get yourself down and ride with the waves.

• Moderators

All together now.

'Always look out for Turks carrying knives.

De do de do dedo dedo dedo'

#vile #isickenmyself

Vile etc. but I was just down the road when that happened. I had been in the old James Joyce, the one I couldn't find again as it had moved when we played there.

If ever there was a place not to balloon, that was it. Could have been us, could have been anyone after a few sherberts.

Was on the plane back the next day and it was grim. RIP.

Anyway, Benfica v Barca for me. Regreting bringing my hoodie as it's fucking boiling. Off for a Super Bock or two..,

• Moderators

All together now.

'Always look out for Turks carrying knives.

De do de do dedo dedo dedo'

#vile #isickenmyself

is that a M Utd song, but actually in reference to the dangers of being drunk in a kebab house, but not actually in relation to the Leeds fans in Istanbul?

decided we're going to beat them 2-1 with new player manager Pele bagging both,watched by an attendance of 21,062. NB gets excited by the mere mention that the GRAY brothers are in the ground and gonzo gets twatted by the ESL yoof as he acts as a peacemaker for his Sandgrownuns