Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Middlesbrough 1

miamiwhite

Result is all that counts Prately was immense Sordell struggling to see what the fuck we have bought if he's not an out and out goal scorer then he's nowt else as long as he plays I'll back him and cool pen but his brain is just always a second or two too slow he reads nothing great to see spearing backing the lads in a box in esl presumably the club captain was doing as he was told at home ironing his suits for the car boot in the morning .......... DFSWA well done lads

Is that the end of Dawson?

Who comes in?

Suprised we've not given any fit replacements a few mins here and there tbh

Mills played and scored for the Ressies this week. Looks like he's being primed to step in when Dawson returns.

Result is all that counts Prately was immense Sordell struggling to see what the fuck we have bought if he's not an out and out goal scorer then he's nowt else as long as he plays I'll back him and cool pen but his brain is just always a second or two too slow he reads nothing great to see spearing backing the lads in a box in esl presumably the club captain was doing as he was told at home ironing his suits for the car boot in the morning .......... DFSWA well done lads

No mate he was there, sat with is missus and kids next to Ngog

Edited by bwfc87

That is a proper knob's comment

I think people are being bit harsh on Sordell. I actually think he can link up well with others, I just think he is real confidence player so when something doesn't come off

people getting on his back straight away doesn't help at all. His head seems to drop. Also I don't think he was being cocky with the penalty, he looked over and saw

their goalkeeper was clearly going to try and get in his head so stayed in the corner of the box sorting his laces then didn't give the keeper a chance to see the white of

his eyes when he went to the spot by keeping his back to him

Edited by bwfc87

• Site Supporter

In the esl, crazy corner, there's still a lot of young girls and even some lads who go for the social side and not because they support bolton. I know the social side is massive, but we all support the team aswell. These nobbers just go to impress lads or because its cheap.

i'm still amazed that more don't go at those prices.

Come on you whites! Good 3 points today, thought we were poor n certain areas and that Boro were a decent side. Pratley was MOM for me today. Thought Alonso had a torrid game especially until sending off, Ameobi ran rings around him. A defender who can't tackle irrespective of his other qualities. Get something at Cardiff and who knows. Still dreaming

Leicester away = 2 good teams

Today = 2 bad teams

Definitely take the result and I'm going to put the performance down to nerves, tiredness and maybe them being gutted after Tuesday. After the first 5 minutes we were poor today; credit to Medo and Pratley for great graft but the passing, movement and tempo overall was very poor

I'm very worried about our forward line for the next couple of games. C Davies works hard and puts his body on the line, but hasn't got N'Gog's excellent touch and ability to link in other players; particularly Eagles and Chungy

Sordell is a waste of time for me and I've seen nothing of him that will convince me otherwise; he's unintelligent and lazy IMO. Having said that I'll back him every time he steps on the pitch for us, unlike the clowns who booed Butterfield on.

Also very worried about Dawson going back....if we do get to the play offs, we've lost our spine...

A point at Cardiff would be magnificent

I love you

Mills played and scored for the Ressies this week. Looks like he's being primed to step in when Dawson returns.

Dougies thinking behind bringing butterfield in may have been with dawsons departure in mind. butterfield right back , rickets along side knight as ream and mills have not really impressed.