Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lofthouse Statue

EyesRight

seen this on twitter so may have been posted already

anyway

should've had this as the statue, leaning on the doors at the main entrance

BRpxYRGCIAIgLoG.jpg

I'd like to see some of the fat cunts who go to the match today trying to squeeze in through that doorway

What time is this unveiling and where abouts is the actual statue? I'm sure I was told it was going to be at the front of the stadium, is that right?

10:30 AM Saturday morning. Garty & Eddie will both be there if any one wants to boooooooooo them (JC)

Speaking of which - the brickwork is showing marks where the 188Bet logo was, nitpicking perhaps, but are we going to let the rot  start setting in so soon?

I still can't get over that fucking bunch of incompetents with the BWFC logo - they had one remit FFS, get the badge down in one piece...Reminiscent of Only Fools and Horses and the chandelier episode.

I'm betting some pie-eating cunt will have Nat pictured in a Wiggun shirt before the end of next month.

Erm...BoOO!

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Moderators
I'm betting some pie-eating cunt will have Nat pictured in a Wiggun shirt before the end of next month.

Erm...BoOO!

followed by days of 'celebration' on wigan ways

followed by weeks of talk of retribution on wanderersways

followed by a bit of bouncing around on match day

Fucking big space on the owd breeze block there. Surprised they didn't cancel the commission of the bloke wearing a skirt and hang a nice framed pic of Sir Nat up there instead. Money they'd have saved might have paid up Zat Knight's contract?

The new badges were suppose to have been put up 2 weeks ago in readiness for the statue ceremony. But some clown got their measurements wrong. Apparently the holes to get the thing mounted where in the wrong place.

Edited by Underpants