Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 7 Bolton 1

victor meldrew

18th in the table in the Championship, losing 4-0 at half time, this would get many managers sacked, bet he won't though and anyone who dares say it will be asked who should be our manager then and don't forget last season, we can still make the play-offs.

fuckaduck. How shit must we be.

Another wasted day for the supporters.

The timing of the Gartside interview last week couldn't have come at a worse time... with him backing DF.

He must be wondering what the fuck he's backing here, cos the lad appears out of his depth.

It's alreet being all cheery and slagging our own off but i they're not justified in getting angry now when can they?

4-0 before half time and at our lowest ebb since god knows well

Maybe this apathy is why our fan base is so shit??

JAL

Well said Jules, this is truly shite and I really wonder if Gartside and co are that bothered. DF has done nothing to make me think he is out of his depth. He has a squad of players but keeps using the thorw the cards in the air tactics so no fucker knows what they are doing.

If the legions of keyboard managers on here can see the problem with the team then why cant he ?, We have had no money for ages now so I'm not having that as an excuse. Its down to piss poor management and a board who are not prepared to take chances and are happy to play safe ( cue the "we would be banrupt by now if we spent enough cash to keep us up there" brigade"). This will still be my team when this bunch have fucked off so I do care and it is painful to watch what is going on at the club. Get rid now and lets all stop deluding ourselves that DF has a secret answer because from what I am seeing he isnt that clever.

I don't make excuses for them, but 4 down in 40mins is a bad day at the office, as in its much worse than we expected despite our league position.

It's an extremity but we've conceded 3 or more 6 times this season

And have also won 6 games

And conceded 5 last time away

Therefore I'd say it's not that unfathomable that it's happened

Which shows how bad we are

Some refuse to see it though and keep blaming our debt

• Site Supporter

Sack Gartside and freedman

I'm past giving a fuck

I'll still be there next week to support the team

None so blind etc...

Oh, and Diddles, you misunderstood what I meant, but thanks for showing off your finely tuned counting skills. Xxx

It's an extremity but we've conceded 3 or more 6 times this season

And have also won 6 games

And conceded 5 last time away

Therefore I'd say it's not that unfathomable that it's happened

Which shows how bad we are

Some refuse to see it though and keep blaming our debt

I forgot about the 5 at Leicester and I didn't realise we'd conceded 3 on 6 occasions.

To use a Coyle word, it doesn't augur well.