Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plane Down- Again

Danny G

Fell for 8 minutes, that's a long time to know you're fucked.

What would you do or be trying to do for one last time?

I would order something from the booze trolley and ask if i could pay them in 10 minutes. That'd teach em.

Fell for 8 minutes, that's a long time to know you're fucked.

What would you do 

I'll tell you what, I would be glad that I always take my Fistmaster 5000 in hand luggage, so I could have one last go on it. Sadly I'm not sure I'd have time to fit the cum collection tray and the ostrich skin sheath, but I suppose that's only a minor issue

Bloke on the radio said the drop wasn't unusual, he reckons there was a problem and as they tried to resolve it, a mountain jumped out. Not sure how this is even possible like.

Few holes in that, if they were trying to resolve an issue then they would have informed ATC of change of altitude and the issue given the relatively slow emergency descent. if it were decompression then they would have dropped it much quicker. Strange one this.

Hears on the radio on the drive home they've got some voice recordings from the cockpit just before it crashed, but they'll need to spend some time analysing it.

I reckon it goes something like, " Ssssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt."

• Site Supporter

All joking aside

There's something on those voice recordings they don't want the public to know.

It's simple - if the cockpit window has gone and they've decompressed they'd know already.

If the pilot has just flown the poor bastards into the ground, they won't say straight away.

Not one for conspiracies, but this is extremely odd.

All joking aside

There's something on those voice recordings they don't want the public to know.

It's simple - if the cockpit window has gone and they've decompressed they'd know already.

If the pilot has just flown the poor bastards into the ground, they won't say straight away.

Not one for conspiracies, but this is extremely odd.

Yeah, because they  usually release air disaster cockpit recordings to the public within a few hours of obtaining them...

Edited by Redmond

• Site Supporter

New York Tomes are reporting that one of the pilots left cockpit and was locked out

PARIS — As officials struggled Wednesday to explain why a jet with 150 people on board crashed amid a relatively clear sky, an investigator said evidence from a cockpit voice recorder indicated one pilot left the cockpit before the plane’s descent and was unable to get back in.

http://t.co/ZaIz1o0vbs

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

Planned have lockable doors where they used to have a curtain because of the threat of terrorism from passengers. Short of going back to curtains, how do you deal with a terrorist* flying the plane waiting for the other pilot nipping for a piss?

*By terrorist I'm not apportioning blame to al qaida or Isis, but using a generic term for someone spreading terror

Pilot has been named as one Kareem-Abdul Jabbar, the co-pilot as one Jean-Jaques Goldman, make of this what you will...

The reports that the last recording of Black Box was ''A****u A***r!" have gone uncorroborated, so far.

Ths real and uncensored news is available in the right places if you know where to look.