Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Would a grafter create chances and get the assists (and goals, not loads) he gets? 

Surely there are players around in his position who can contribute the same amount of goals and "assists" as he does, without going completely AWOL when he's not flat track bullying? I don't know, I don't read World Soccer anymore.

Unless you were talking about my 5-a-side performances?

Iwobi looks a good player, but he would having Okocha as family :lol:. Ramsey and Cazorla often struggling with injuries 

I agree Arsenal would benefit from Ozil having a better defensive game, but replacing him and losing his creativity for more Xhaka's or Coquelin's ain't going to improve them imo.

Even with him and Sanchez there not good enough for the title or Champions League, they need a fresh start, Wenger gone in summer might be that, but seems as though their owners seem content with top 4 and a F.A Cup here and there. 

• Site Supporter

Gary Neville is a fucking bellend.

Said this before, but just because his IQ is slightly higher than the average footballer, he's considered some sort of Stephen Fry-esque personality.

A pan of lobby has a higher IQ than the average footballer, so it's hardly an endorsement.

He's a cunt. It's that simple.

Said this before, but just because his IQ is slightly higher than the average footballer, he's considered some sort of Stephen Fry-esque personality.

A pan of lobby has a higher IQ than the average footballer, so it's hardly an endorsement.

Amen!

Well said