Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I'd love to see Messi in the Premier League before he's past it, not going to happen though is it?

Can only see City and the Pep link. Not really Peps style is it :(

Maybe he fancies testing himself in league 1

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not good enough for the prem. He’s proven that by playing in the Spanish farmers then the French farmers league. Can only win the farmers World Cup too.

Edited by tomski

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

City would be unbeatable with him, they might be already.

He could turn Arsenal or Liverpool into serious contenders.

Surely it can't be about money for him now. (but probably is admittedly)

It's not going to happen though, don't think he's keen on England full stop.

23 minutes ago, tomski said:

Not good enough for the prem. He’s proven that by playing in the Spanish farmers then the French farmers league. Can only win the farmers World Cup too.

You'd get a game in France mate :D

3 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Mourinho is no better.

What an arsehole he is.

He's been a bit of a disgrace all season in that league we don't talk about, created this kind of extreme siege mentality where every single issue and bit of play is contested and argued over to the max. Been sent off himself 3 or 4 times as well.

The (REDACTED) fans obviously love it because it has made them almost a force again and got them to a couple of minor European gold medal matches and they don't seem to mind what style it has been done in.

He even wore a wire at one point this season because a game was being refereed by someone he hates and wanted to get evidence of his supposed bias!

10 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Blackburn Rovers announced  today they have sold 7300 sesaon tickets. That for a championship club that missed out on a play off place, on the last day of the season.

Are they bigger than Barnsley though?

1 hour ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Blackburn Rovers announced  today they have sold 7300 sesaon tickets. That for a championship club that missed out on a play off place, on the last day of the season.

Went for a meeting last week with a prospective new customer in Blackburn, just round the corner from Ewood actually. Told myself all the way there "don't bring up football, don't bring up football". Anyway, towards the end of the meeting one of them asked me if I was a Bolton fan. Proudly told him I'm a season ticket holder for 20 years, what followed was good natured banter I suppose but him basically taking the piss of our play off loss and how he'd love to play us again but he can't see it for a while. 

Told him we will be hammering them in 24/25, but by the christ it's fucking horrible having to bite your tongue when you want to get a shit load of work that he can throw your way. Horrible position to be in it was 😂