Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Don't know if Amos is going but Matt Gilkes has been on trail last week. (At Bolton not in court)

I'm sure he'd be one of the first out of the door if we could get rid of him......I would imagine it would need to be a decent Championship club who would need to sign him though, as his wage will be too much for most non-PL sides.

I'm sure he'd be one of the first out of the door if we could get rid of him......I would imagine it would need to be a decent Championship club who would need to sign him though, as his wage will be too much for most non-PL sides.

I'd have thought he'd have to be looking at being back up at a PL club on his wages. Trouble is - there are much better out there for much cheaper!

• Site Supporter

Don't want to keep Amos, Moxey, Dervite, Spearing, Mavies, Trotter, Pratley & Madine.

See, I'd like to keep all of them myself. It's up to Ken whether we can afford them or not.

I'd keep Pratley out of that lot albeit on a much lower wage

In League 1 he could be the big nasty midfield fucker that we need

See I have never minded pratley but I think that's the exact reason he should leave. We need a nasty midfielder who could take the game by the scruff of the neck. Sadly I think he doesn't have it in him or it's been beaten out of him

I'd keep Pratley out of that lot albeit on a much lower wage

In League 1 he could be the big nasty midfield fucker that we need

Yeah but has Pratley got a clause in his contract that will reduce his hefty salary after relegation? I doubt it considering the clowns that were in charge when he signed his last contract. Anyway, Pratley, with a bit of luck should be loaned out to the pie eaters before the next season starts.

It's not about ability. It's about heart and Madines will always be the size of a pea regardless of what league we're playing in. It could be Silverwell Street Tuesday fives and he'd still be a disgrace.

It's a good job, for your sake, that Ritzy's shut down...

Them's are 'lamping someone from behind who's half-cut and carrying three pints' words they are...

If high earners genuinely want to stay, train hard, look after themselves, fight for the shirt and play anywhere near their potential then Id keep Pratley and Spearing. If they are kust planning on swanning about giving it "im big time" then everys ingle one of them can fuck off, they were like a cancer last season