Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

I presume he's a Muslim, which is a good thing. We should be doing more to ensure our towns large Muslim population get involved with the club, this can only help

Was thinking just the same. Obviously (no longer sweaty since we've signed a manager and 3 players) Ken, has a great marketing head.

I presume he's a Muslim, which is a good thing. We should be doing more to ensure our towns large Muslim population get involved with the club, this can only help

As I don't and never lived in Bolton is there any real interest in the club in the Moslem population from what I can see there never has been much support.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

As I don't and never lived in Bolton is there any real interest in the club in the Moslem population from what I can see there never has been much support.

Amongst the younger lads yup.

Read an article by a muslamic fella talking about asians and supporting football. And how in an attempt to get involved with work place talk the 1st generation folk would get in to football and so would latch on to teams shown on the telly. So yoonited, Liverpool, arsenal etc.

He was saying that the younger lads are getting behind their local teams now as they are brought up in such a football obsessed country.

Not to mention our most famous fan is a raygun

Amongst the younger lads yup.

Read an article by a muslamic fella talking about asians and supporting football. And how in an attempt to get involved with work place talk the 1st generation folk would get in to football and so would latch on to teams shown on the telly. So yoonited, Liverpool, arsenal etc.

He was saying that the younger lads are getting behind their local teams now as they are brought up in such a football obsessed country.

Not to mention our most famous fan is a raygun

Our most famous fan? Pinky Amir?

post-505-0-63849000-1468227031_thumb.jpg