Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• 2 weeks later...

Everton want clough apparently. He will go for peanuts if this mess isn't sorted by january.

If he goes, we better put a massive sell on clause in that contract!!

With Clough, I think all we can ask for is the large sell on clause, we won't get much hard cash for him, as he's always broken

• Moderators

With Clough, I think all we can ask for is the large sell on clause, we won't get much hard cash for him, as he's always broken

We will have the last laugh when we get 50% of the £30m Real Madrid pay for him

what would he want to come back for when's he playing first team football and being paid for it?

we could have refused to loan him out again, he wouldn't have had much of a say in the matter  -  He's been that shit for us, we should have recalled him and not paid him

Can someone please go back through this thread and bearing in mind our current plight highlight the most stupid signing someone linked us with ?

I bet there are some whoppers

It would have been more entertaining had Carlos not deleted the old thread.

Don't want to cause any fuss or ruffle any pony tails but that wouldn't have happened under my Modship.

It would have been more entertaining had Carlos not deleted the old thread.

Don't want to cause any fuss or ruffle any pony tails but that wouldn't have happened under my Modship.

Not wanting to tell tales out of school.............but I heard that Happy keeps trying to send you your "Moderator Log In details" by personal message.....and Carlos keeps intercepting the messages and deleting them before you open them. I think he's worried about your imminent arrival