Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

Whether we like them or not they do seem to be getting more right than wrong these days

Spot on Tomski, coz lot of folk on here don't like what they are saying. I'm on about since the takeover they seem to be more ITK than not.

Be lucky if we have a club to start the new season. Cheers Eddie. 

Spot on Tomski, coz lot of folk on here don't like what they are saying. I'm on about since the takeover they seem to be more ITK than not.

Deffo. I'm starting to take more note of them. They seem to have a decent source atm

IF the LOV article is only slightly true we are in a much worse position than we were last season at the point of Administration.

It's a truly depressing and frightening prospect for the future.

IF it is true, how could the football league allow the takeover, if sportshield couldn't sustain us through the agreed period...unless someone was ambiguous with the truth

It was obvious the Football League were very reluctant to allow it. Perhaps they stretched things a bit to give the owners a chance rather than put a club into administration? Who knows but signs were there all was not well and things haven't got any better since

Anderson will be a hard nosed fucker he promised £2.5m before we had any offers for rob holding he won't put it in unless he absolutely has to - welcome to the real world deano I'm not saying it's right but a rift between them two is the last thing we need stability it isnt

Edited by onlyoneawalker

It's all right saying we had no choice but to accept SS bid as it was the only one. Why was it the only one, anything to do with the cuntish demands of the owner? Course it was. Don't know what needs to happen other than Eddie Fucking Davies needs prising out of the club once and for all, honorary president my arse. 

It's all right saying we had no choice but to accept SS bid as it was the only one. Why was it the only one, anything to do with the cuntish demands of the owner? Course it was. Don't know what needs to happen other than Eddie Fucking Davies needs prising out of the club once and for all, honorary president my arse.

100% this. Sad about what's happening to a great club I see no end to the pain were all suffering as we go from one crisis to another.

Clearly a rift, now do you come up with that?

Reading between the lines to be honest. Been plenty of rumours regarding their relationship, no smoke without fire and all that.

Also the article in the ben is Anderson attempting to play down talk of money problems and his relationship with holdsworth, deanos declined to comment. Strange thing to do if there wasn't a problem, imo.

• Moderators

maybe the trust and their up to 8 million quid in backers (up to meaning could just be ten bob) should make a bid

if theyre so convinced its turning to shit, im sure deano would stand aside for his money back