Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bent Managers

HomerJay

• Moderators

Leeds owners bent??

Who'd have thunk it.

And is the assistant manager of Barnsley really front page news? The blokes probably on about £500 a week ffs

which is probably why they went with the Alladyce "expose" first

imagine if they have actual evidence against all 8 managers, and none of them are really that high profile or "important"

and after exposing them, they then say "we've also got alladyce talking on video, but not actually do anything" the impact would've been far less, and he may still have a job

which is probably why they went with the Alladyce "expose" first

imagine if they have actual evidence against all 8 managers, and none of them are really that high profile or "important"

and after exposing them, they then say "we've also got alladyce talking on video, but not actually do anything" the impact would've been far less, and he may still have a job

You can also imagine after 8 months undercover investigation they were struggling for the story.

Sam makes the headlines for them.

But the underlying impression I have is that there is no end of money flying about behind the scenes and once you start to think the game is corrupt you have to think why would it stop at player/managers/owners, how about officials ?

Happened in basketball, why not in football ?

The latest sting really is a big one, Leeds owner offers someone a piece of the club to circumvent 3rd party ownership rules

Jesus Christ

Might be just me but I think that as soon as they own a club they wont actually be a third party

The Telegraph are making a huge meal over very little at all with this, embarrassing journalism

• Moderators

have it on good authority, the official list of 8 managers is:

Redknapp at Bournemouth
Redknapp at West Ham
Redknapp at Portsmouth (1st time)
Redknapp at Southampton
Redknapp at Portsmouth (2nd time)
Redknapp at Spurs
Redknapp at QPR
Redknapp at Jordan

• Site Supporter

Officals get paid about £2k per game

You're not telling me some Chinese betting sydicates haven't got their hands all over them.

If I had 22 millionaires calling me a cunt every week in exchange for a 100th of what they get paid, I'd be happy to fuck them over for a suitcase full of cash.

Just don't get caught.