Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Corbyn only did the gig for 5 years.

And his tenure ended 4 years ago, yet he's still brought up in the Commons by the actual Prime Minister. Fucking embarrassing.

Jesus, how far have we gone when this is how people go about drumming up support.

When Julia H-B is outraged by the suggestion you would hope others will realise too. No doubt he is just speaking for the silent minority. 

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

Jesus, how far have we gone when this is how people go about drumming up support.

When Julia H-B is outraged by the suggestion you would hope others will realise too. No doubt he is just speaking for the silent minority. 

Don’t agree with anything he said but this week I’ve seen the BBC and the French police watch boats set off from France live on tv. One of them resulted in the death of five migrants. Not sure which is worse to be honest. 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Don’t agree with anything he said but this week I’ve seen the BBC and the French police watch boats set off from France live on tv. One of them resulted in the death of five migrants. Not sure which is worse to be honest. 

Pretty sure the one who thinks it should be government policy to watch people drown is worse.

16 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I watched the BBC one, there’s been a  couple lately. The French policing is a shambles. 

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I watched the BBC one, there’s been a  couple lately. The French policing is a shambles. 

The French are useless but happy to pass on the problem to us. The BBC are complicit in some kind of voyeuristic tragedy whilst making a political point. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

The French are useless but happy to pass on the problem to us. The BBC are complicit in some kind of voyeuristic tragedy whilst making a political point. 

Thank fuck we took back control.

1 hour ago, BobyBrno said:

The Labour Party members vote for their leader. The Conservatives vote for theirs. We, as an electorate, have to choose who’s best. It’s not a great system but there are worse. 
A large majority is not something I’ve ever been in favour of. Either party.

Here’s a thing though. Bolton has always been a barometer of national election results. The current council has a Labour leader but no overall political control. It was the same before the last local elections but with a Conservative leader. 
Could we (Bolton) be a blueprint for the future? It wouldn’t be the first time. 😊🤞

Tory members didn’t vote for this half mast trousered little twat. 

Probably because they couldn’t be trusted after their last effort with Truss. 

Edited by mickbrown

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Well that's one way of putting it 

That really truly shows the taking back control sound bites of the last 8 years to be utter bullshit

Explain that one brexiteers

43 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He’s genuinely the biggest throbber of all of them. Far more intelligent, which makes it worse.

I can’t stand him.

20 minutes ago, Zico said:

Well that's one way of putting it 

That really truly shows the taking back control sound bites of the last 8 years to be utter bullshit

Explain that one brexiteers

We hardly used the Dublin agreement when we could use it to return folk back to France. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We hardly used the Dublin agreement when we could use it to return folk back to France. 

You'll get there one day.

23 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That was our fault though wasn't it? 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

We’d be happy to pass the problem on to them as well if it were the other way around, in fact there’d be demos if we tried to stop a load of asylum seekers leaving I’d say . 

if a load landed, took a look and said , nah , it’s shit here let’s go back, and our police prevented them there’d be a meltdown 

• Members

Lived in Italy and Germany for 13 years despite having asylum claims in both countries refused, travelled to the UK in 2020 and submitted a further claim for asylum

Three years later, his asylum claim still hadn't been processed and he murders a pensioner in the street " for the people of Gaza"