Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I can’t remember now, I was that disgusted I had to flick to another thread 

I think it was.

Im happy to apologise and make you feel better.

However, I will have to insist that you tell the posters below that they are racists too, as a quick search tells me they have used the same phrase too on here:

@Rudy

@Burndens Bogs

@crawshawbooth

@Traf

@leigh white

@Youri McAnespie

@bolty58

@Mounts Kipper

consider it a class action 

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

I think it was.

However, I will have to insist that you tell the posters below that they are racists too, as a quick search tells me they have used the same phrase too on here:

@Rudy

@Burndens Bogs

@crawshawbooth

@Traf

@leigh white

@Youri McAnespie

@bolty58

@Mounts Kipper

No one likes a grass 

• Members
6 hours ago, Spider said:

I think it was.

@Rudy

@Burndens Bogs

@crawshawbooth

@Traf

@leigh white

@Youri McAnespie

@bolty58

@Mounts Kipper

I stand by it 

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, Spider said:

Even less than they’ll be doing on the 1st January next year.

They'll be waving the fuckers through.

I’m sure our negotiation teams have it all covered really...

They're already letting them through. 

Ignoring the EUs own rules.

On that basis the numbers trying wont change.

39 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Antisemitism is, just listening to the findings now on some posters former hero and how his office was rife with it......🐟 🐠 🎏 

Be interesting to see what Keir Starmer's reaction is. 

I don't think he's got any choice but to accept the findings of the inquiry and to action any suggestions they've made. 

There is an opportunity to draw a line under this once and for all now.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Be interesting to see what Keir Starmer's reaction is. 

I don't think he's got any choice but to accept the findings of the inquiry and to action any suggestions they've made. 

There is an opportunity to draw a line under this once and for all now.

Just seen some of his response. He's in a difficult place: the media is onto it and pushing him, as are some labour mps.

The basic questions seem to be 'will he take on the far left element and get rid' and 'will he get rid of Corbyn as a member following his own response to the report'.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just seen some of his response. He's in a difficult place: the media is onto it and pushing him, as are some labour mps.

The basic questions seem to be 'will he take on the far left element and get rid' and 'will he get rid of Corbyn as a member following his own response to the report'.

Corbyn in denial; almost forcing SKS into action.

• Site Supporter

Just have a proper clear out. Like a massive Sunday morning dump.

Starmer can be leading a decent party if he shifts the deadwood and gets some people in who aren’t stuck in the 70’s.

Start with Corbyn and his Jew-taunting cabal

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Will he do it though? Asked earlier, he said there was no evidence that JC was himself antisemitic. 

Might need to be tougher.

Well, he knew what was going on and didn't stop it. Which is antisemitic/racist.

Do I believe Corbyn is antisemitic, no. Do I believe he was an incompetent leader who failed to realise that his denials allowed far left distasteful views from the fridges to the centre of his party? Yes, absolutely. 

Hes guilty of incompetence and naivety, some in the Labour Party are guilty of taking advantage of that to promote fringe ideologies that have no place in this country, at any time, least of all 2020.

The fridge element will be quelled but Starmer needs to prove that he's not just a good lawyer at a dispatch box. This is a fundamental moment earlier in his leadership, let's see what happens next.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Do I believe Corbyn is antisemitic, no. Do I believe he was an incompetent leader who failed to realise that his denials allowed far left distasteful views from the fridges to the centre of his party? Yes, absolutely. 

Hes guilty of incompetence and naivety, some in the Labour Party are guilty of taking advantage of that to promote fringe ideologies that have no place in this country, at any time, least of all 2020.

The fridge element will be quelled but Starmer needs to prove that he's not just a good lawyer at a dispatch box. This is a fundamental moment earlier in his leadership, let's see what happens next.

The fridge element - they'll be out in the cold 😁