Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

He is though, excellent at tying people up in knots though, and making them look daft

Not difficult is it when he seems to get a constant stream of angry brainwashed gammons phoning in and spouting totally fact free right wing propaganda tripe. I mean where do they get these gullible dickheads from?

Wouldn't surprise me if the producers offered Daily Fail readers twenty quid and a fleece lined wanking sock to call in and put the world to rights. Fodder to keep the ratings up and flog his book.

• Members
9 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Not difficult is it when he seems to get a constant stream of angry brainwashed gammons phoning in and spouting totally fact free right wing propaganda tripe. I mean where do they get these gullible dickheads from?

Wouldn't surprise me if the producers offered Daily Fail readers twenty quid and a fleece lined wanking sock to call in and put the world to rights. Fodder to keep the ratings up and flog his book.

It's like any phone in

Chris Sutton or Robbie Savage get really 'wound up' about something and so people ring in 

Even if you disagreed with them and could easily win the argument, they'll cut you off 

4 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

It's like any phone in

Chris Sutton or Robbie Savage get really 'wound up' about something and so people ring in 

Even if you disagreed with them and could easily win the argument, they'll cut you off 

Some pissed Sheff Weds fan rang Talksport last Saturday night to brag to Chris Sutton and Robbie Savage that Wednesday had avoided relegation.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

It's like any phone in

All you have to do to wind them two up is say that you or you gran could do a better job than whatever player or manager you are whinging about 

They never like it and go on the offensive 

• Members
22 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Fucking hell. Pravda speaks.

On 11/05/2024 at 09:15, Mounts Kipper said:

8 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Fucking Brexit innit?

Better than not being up in the last month. But over the last 5 years:

FTSE 100 - up 17%
FTSE 250 - up 8%

DAX (Frankfurt) - up 58%
CAC40 (Paris) - up 56%
Dow Jones - up 56%
Nasdaq - up 114%
Nikkei (Japan) - up 80%

30 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

FTSE 100 - up 17%
FTSE 250 - up 8%

DAX (Frankfurt) - up 58%
CAC40 (Paris) - up 56%
Dow Jones - up 56%
Nasdaq - up 114%
Nikkei (Japan) - up 80%

Agree the FTSE been terrible, hoping sentiment amongst investors changing as the market is undervalued and ripe for takeovers etc.

1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

FTSE 100 - up 17%
FTSE 250 - up 8%

DAX (Frankfurt) - up 58%
CAC40 (Paris) - up 56%
Dow Jones - up 56%
Nasdaq - up 114%
Nikkei (Japan) - up 80%

Blimey, I knew the FTSE had been shit for several years, I don't realise it'd performed so badly against the others though. I suppose that's why my pensions have been performing so well the last couple of years

• Members
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No doubt some bell wanting us to pay reparations to Caribbean nations for slavery, or prosecute farmers for producing meat.

Aaah, you mean Wanderlust Blunderbuss.

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, little whitt said:

What is this CUNT 

on about now 

in his Press confrence 

Absolutely fuck all. Wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this bullshit he says "And to prove my point about AI technology - this entire speech was written by Google Bard."

Edited by Cheese

11 hours ago, bolty58 said:

More dogshit from bitter Remoaners? Probably.

Probably a poll from around 2k people. 

Still waiting for a party to say they will push for a referendum in their manifesto 

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yeah YouGov - that political based polling company

Fucking clown.

Wasn’t yougov owned by Nadim Zaharwi?