Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

2 minutes ago, Urchin said:

Let's face it Moonshift will only accept immediate  payment on due day, KA cannot fund this, likely that Moonshift will fund Admin and that will be a massive move forward for BWFC!! 

You could be right but you are simply just guessing.

We don't have any idea what Moonshift will do.

Particularly because Moonshift (Eddie Davies) was already the main creditor even before the personal loan of £5 million to KA to pay off BluMarble.

I would guess seeing that they have £20 million plus already in the club they would more likely restructure and sell rather than spend an estimated £3 million putting themselves into Administration.

To answer an earlier question as to who is behind Moonshift, we don't know.  Moonshift is registered in the Virgin Isles - see link below - and that's about all we know for definite.

We have been told it is one of Eddie's company's used as an investment conduit into the club in the past (I seem to remember reading Gartside saying it gave a credit line of £100 million to the club - via the VI Bank iirc?).

We don't know who owns the company now - presumably the heirs of Mr Davies, nor where the investment in the past came from - presumably Eddies private funds?

It does seem doubtful though that the Davies family have the same interest in the club that Eddie did.

https://lei.info/549300DEEXNV6C5W1H82

5 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

We don't know who owns the company now - presumably the heirs of Mr Davies, nor where the investment in the past came from - presumably Eddies private funds?

Not sure we'd really want to know where the investment in the past came from. Bit of a stretch that it all came from a bloke reportedly worth £60m.

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Saying to my dad there's only 2 ways the club will move on from the current doldrums. We go bump and have to start again living hand to mouth or some bonkers rich bod wants a plaything or a Money pit to throw their money into

I think we know option 1 is favourite.

8 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Saying to my dad there's only 2 ways the club will move on from the current doldrums. We go bump and have to start again living hand to mouth or some bonkers rich bod wants a plaything or a Money pit to throw their money into

Surely we’re already living hand to mouth? 

18 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I didn’t protest against Anderson but I couldn’t give a shiny shite if he walks away from the club and never returns, with him at the helm we have lost our soul and completely rudderless. Sad times. 

I don’t get how it lost it’s way under KA. It’s just not how it was in the premiership. I would like a different owner but the reality is we are a small club being a small club. Folk need to understand we aren’t gonna compete top of champ or prem without a billioanore

4 minutes ago, Big E said:

I don’t get how it lost it’s way under KA. It’s just not how it was in the premiership. I would like a different owner but the reality is we are a small club being a small club. Folk need to understand we aren’t gonna compete top of champ or prem without a billioanore

I just want an owner with a vision for the club they don’t have to invest 10s of millions just want to take the club forward and try to unite the fans to get behind the club and try to share a vision.. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Think the time has come for Ken to stop aiming for making a buck, make an offer to any interested parties that as long as he gets back what he’s put in he walks away 

yep, we might end up no better off. With buyers who have as little money as he has but it’s too far gone for him now and the anger will just turn on to the next one 

the club is only worth what someone is willing to pay so this perceived £25m valuation is pie in the sky. 

If / when we go down it’ll be worth half that so he stands no chance of making a decent profit. He needs to cut his losses and quick or we’re both stuck with each other