Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

PayPal have blocked payments to him apparently. Cracking down on the far right. 

Given some of our vocal posters are Tommy supporters I hope Gonzo's Mrs isn't next on the blacklist before the euro 2020 sweepstake 

Surely Gonzo is far far right, I’m sure I heard him mention Black peas on bonfire night! #2018racist 

Seven years ago today, the British Courts ruled Roman Catholic priests are employees and dirty cunts thus paving the way to make it easier for sex abuse of those dirty twats to make claims against their church.

just thought I’d add that for balance and touch on a point our Yorkshire friend made last night.

apologies for outfoxing the Malcolmator with facts.

Edited by miamiwhite

12 hours ago, royal white said:

Surely Gonzo is far far right, I’m sure I heard him mention Black peas on bonfire night! #2018racist 

I know he 's depraved, but surely he's not that much of an animal that he actually eats black peas 

23 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

This is a thread about Tommy Robinson who has been accused of generalising a faith and you made a comment about Roman Catholic abuse.  I think it did need explaining.

Why ? 

My point was that saying ‘Asians’ ignores that this is a specific issue to a segment. 

In the same way as saying all Christians when referring to specific abuse in the RC church. 

What is there to disagree about ? 

On 06/11/2018 at 11:03, Widnes Two Hats said:

It would appear that ex ANTIFA member, Lucy Brown, who went to work for TR as a camera women, made secret recordings during her time with TR and is currently in the process of making a documentry with Vice media (a very left wing news comany) that will be aired by the BBC. There will be some skeletons coming out in that I would imagine, I quite like Lucy but she's made herself a target for the more 'lunatic fringe' of TR supporters. All very cloak and dagger

Ms Brown is over here in Warsaw........not with us lot but with a chap from Sky News.

Main event is tomorrow , will be interesting after what the Mayor of Warsaw tried to do.

• Site Supporter

Tommy Robinson MP for Luton on the cards?

UKIP Leader Gerard Batten has written the following message to party members:

Tommy Robinson - Your Party, Your Decision

As you will know, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, commonly known as Tommy Robinson, has expressed his wish to join UKIP.

It is my personal view that we should allow him to join. This is also the view of Lord Pearson, UKIP Member of the House of Lords, and many other Party members.

UKIP has provisions in our Constitution which state that former members of certain proscribed parties and organisations are excluded from membership. The proscribed list currently includes the BNP, the National Front, and the English Defence League (EDL). Tommy Robinson was briefly a member of the BNP and was the founder of the EDL.

He explains his brief membership of the BNP as an uninformed youthful mistake. He further explains that the EDL, which he founded, was not a racist or far-right organisation under his leadership. He left it when it was infiltrated by elements he could not control.

The UKIP Constitution also has a provision (4.4.1) that allows the rule to be set aside in individual cases in “exceptional circumstances”, subject to the decision of the Chairman and the National Executive Committee.

At the next NEC meeting on Sunday 18th November, I intend to propose the following motion:

“There should be a ballot of the UKIP members asking if they approve, Yes, or No, of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson) being allowed to join UKIP. This ballot should take place at the earliest opportunity, e.g. in the next edition of Independence Magazine.

“If a majority of Party members vote in favour of the proposition, then the Chairman and NEC will consider his application at the NEC meeting following the result of the ballot. They will then make the decision whether to waive the relevant rule or not based on a majority vote of the NEC.”

Let me say without reservation that I do NOT wish to remove the provision against former members of proscribed parties being allowed to join UKIP. I want to keep this blanket ban in place as it protects us from wholesale infiltration by unwanted elements.

The reason that Lord Pearson and I, along with many others in the Party wish to waive the rule in Tommy Robinson’s favour is that we consider his case exceptional and unique. Lord Pearson and I believe that he would be an asset to the Party. He is a courageous campaigner on behalf of the victims of industrialised sexual slavery in the UK, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he has been persecuted by the state for the stand he has taken on certain issues.

UKIP now has the possibility to transform into a mass movement, representing ordinary people. To do that we have to make some bold and sometimes difficult decisions.

Whichever way the members vote I will abide by their democratic decision. This is YOUR Party, and you must make this decision; but, in my view, this is an issue that I think needs to be settled soon, one way or another.

I will inform you of the outcome of the motion following next Sunday’s NEC meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Gerard Batten MEP
UKIP Leader

8 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Tommy Robinson MP for Luton on the cards?

UKIP Leader Gerard Batten has written the following message to party members:

Tommy Robinson - Your Party, Your Decision

As you will know, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, commonly known as Tommy Robinson, has expressed his wish to join UKIP.

It is my personal view that we should allow him to join. This is also the view of Lord Pearson, UKIP Member of the House of Lords, and many other Party members.

UKIP has provisions in our Constitution which state that former members of certain proscribed parties and organisations are excluded from membership. The proscribed list currently includes the BNP, the National Front, and the English Defence League (EDL). Tommy Robinson was briefly a member of the BNP and was the founder of the EDL.

He explains his brief membership of the BNP as an uninformed youthful mistake. He further explains that the EDL, which he founded, was not a racist or far-right organisation under his leadership. He left it when it was infiltrated by elements he could not control.

The UKIP Constitution also has a provision (4.4.1) that allows the rule to be set aside in individual cases in “exceptional circumstances”, subject to the decision of the Chairman and the National Executive Committee.

At the next NEC meeting on Sunday 18th November, I intend to propose the following motion:

“There should be a ballot of the UKIP members asking if they approve, Yes, or No, of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (AKA Tommy Robinson) being allowed to join UKIP. This ballot should take place at the earliest opportunity, e.g. in the next edition of Independence Magazine.

“If a majority of Party members vote in favour of the proposition, then the Chairman and NEC will consider his application at the NEC meeting following the result of the ballot. They will then make the decision whether to waive the relevant rule or not based on a majority vote of the NEC.”

Let me say without reservation that I do NOT wish to remove the provision against former members of proscribed parties being allowed to join UKIP. I want to keep this blanket ban in place as it protects us from wholesale infiltration by unwanted elements.

The reason that Lord Pearson and I, along with many others in the Party wish to waive the rule in Tommy Robinson’s favour is that we consider his case exceptional and unique. Lord Pearson and I believe that he would be an asset to the Party. He is a courageous campaigner on behalf of the victims of industrialised sexual slavery in the UK, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he has been persecuted by the state for the stand he has taken on certain issues.

UKIP now has the possibility to transform into a mass movement, representing ordinary people. To do that we have to make some bold and sometimes difficult decisions.

Whichever way the members vote I will abide by their democratic decision. This is YOUR Party, and you must make this decision; but, in my view, this is an issue that I think needs to be settled soon, one way or another.

I will inform you of the outcome of the motion following next Sunday’s NEC meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Gerard Batten MEP
UKIP Leader

Standby for some of the biggest fits in WW history this next few week! 

Tommy the MP,  big news for Brexit and Trump...well just for being Trump. There could well be a few breakdowns! 

Now where’s my popcorn 

Edited by royal white

41 minutes ago, royal white said:

Standby for some of the biggest fits in WW history this next few week! 

Tommy the MP,  big news for Brexit and Trump...well just for being Trump. There could well be a few breakdowns! 

Now where’s my popcorn 

I’ve got my Butterkist ready too mate for their outpouring :D

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Traf said:

He'd be a good fit for UKIP and vice versa

Aye, given how they go against their own constitution to let him in it seems they are both equally desperate for the attention it would being

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Aye, given how they go against their own constitution to let him in it seems they are both equally desperate for the attention it would being

A technical point says it isn't. They can make exceptions which is what he is asking for. Then it's up to the members.

That said, as farage apparently said previously, I reckon it's a bad move for ukip. I see him as too controversial to be taken seriously in main stream politics.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A technical point says it isn't. They can make exceptions which is what he is asking for. Then it's up to the members.

That said, as farage apparently said previously, I reckon it's a bad move for ukip. I see him as too controversial to be taken seriously in main stream politics.

aye, did note that bit as well, it's still bollocks

"we will not take on anyone who has been in the BNP, EDL or NF.... except for... "

he wasn't just in the EDL, he founded it!

they can let him in, am not saying they shouldn't, they can do what they want, there's just little point in having a constitution that's meant to set you apart in terms of your political principles

I guess UKIP need the PR though to raise their profile

4 hours ago, gonzo said:

They said similar about Trump. 

Trump winning the presidential nomination was impressive, undoubtedly, but ultimately in the presidential race he was one horse in a two horse race. SYL would give UKIP a greater share of the vote but beat the 3 main parties in a GE? No chance.

Oh, & it was Americans that elected Trump. SYL might find more discerning voters in Luton!