Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Should be in the conspiracy thread. 

Thing is with these is the authors don’t factor in investigations and fact finding from those affected. 

If you’ve been attacked as this suggests and it would therefore be classed as war, the affected would announcing this. 

1.8k shares and 5 comments on FB, tells its own tale. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Anyone else a bit anxious over the UK numbers not being announced ?

It'll be an increase no doubt

On a similar vein I'm not having it that more people have died in Italy or Spain than they have in China

They've had it since November and did nowt till January, I reckon the Chinese are either fudging the official numbers or loads of people are dead at home yet to be found

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

28 further deaths in England in last 24 hours very surprised at that 

queue the deniers 

and I don’t mean tights  

In my heart I hope it is a true downturn. In my head I fear it is a blip and we are going to see an explosion in deaths in the next two weeks.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Just watching sky news, report on from Oxford University who claim 45m in the UK could have already had Covid-19, the majority having mild symptoms. 

Was interesting and based on that the first person had it in January and if they infect 2.5 then they infect etc... they then showed a graph how quickly it has spread. A bit of an optimistic report, but you could see how they have come up with the figures.

Wouldn’t surprise me. I had a tight chest for over a week. It’s gone now. Had no cough or fever. Did make me wonder if it was a mild case. 

• Site Supporter

I’m sure I had it 2 weeks back. Felt rotten for about 48 hours.

Im still being optimistic and saying 3 weeks will be enough to turn the corner.

The antibody tests put us 4-0 up with 85 minutes on the clock.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I was ill about 3 weeks ago, had a day off work when i awoke sweating and feeling feverish, had a proper banging headache and a runny nose for about 2 weeks, i can usually shed a cold in about 3 to 4 days, but this fucker lasted about 10 to 12 days. I put it down as a common cold, but now hoping ive had it and thats it. 

Colonel was bad wasn’t he not long ago 

10 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Good read that. Skipped some of the cell battle in the middle. But the rest was very good. 

I’m not saying some folk may not have had it but to suggest that 45mil have had this and we’ve a few hundred dead? Sorry not for me that one as much as I would like to believe it. 

They are simply not building all the extra ad hoc “hospitals” because we’ve all had this. It’s going to absolutely terrorize us at some point it’s just about flattening that curve and reducing the spikes.  

sorry to sound negative I really hope I’m way off the mark 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

it’s not plain sailing 

getting no communication from my workplace 

so have no clue how & when payments are happening 

but I do help a few of the olds on the street out 

Company have to register you

They can do it without you knowing

I'd expect no money til end april

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Personally i agree, but you could see how they come up with report. I dont think its correct, but if theres a glimmer of hope in there i will take it.

Not disagreeing with the maths pal and I hope and pray it’s true. But I cannot see this government wasting billions on this if it’s all but over. I fear the fight has just begun.  

28 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Just watching sky news, report on from Oxford University who claim 45m in the UK could have already had Covid-19, the majority having mild symptoms. 

Was interesting and based on that the first person had it in January and if they infect 2.5 then they infect etc... they then showed a graph how quickly it has spread. A bit of an optimistic report, but you could see how they have come up with the figures.

This guy was on the team that wrote the report.

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m not saying some folk may not have had it but to suggest that 45mil have had this and we’ve a few hundred dead? Sorry not for me that one as much as I would like to believe it. 

They are simply not building all the extra ad hoc “hospitals” because we’ve all had this. It’s going to absolutely terrorize us at some point it’s just about flattening that curve and reducing the spikes.  

sorry to sound negative I really hope I’m way off the mark 

I see the point you are making.

These are the psychological stages of dealing with grief and loss:

1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.

Are we witnessing this here now?