Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

ifollow

little whitt

14 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Just had email re codes

"To streamline the service and remove issues redeeming the unique codes on a match by match basis; promotional codes are being discontinued and instead iFollow accounts will be enabled automatically for home Sky Bet League Two fixtures."

Can we get rid of the twats from bolton FM now - or at least provide an option for no commentary - just stadium noise

Just now, ErnestTurnip said:

I moaned about that at the start of the season, I ended up just putting a false DoB in.

No worries, will follow that then. Have contact the address in the email that came to me to make sure the newly-created iFollow account now marries up with the third season ticket.

19 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Aye, didn't expect that

Assuming they mean Stevenage (a)

They do. Didn’t even know we were in the same division as them!

• Site Supporter

Bear in mind that the first 500 (I think) purchases from the away club goes to the host club and the rest to Bolton, won’t this impact on either Stevenage’s or Bolton’s income? Colchester game highlighted that Bolton’s iFollow support equates to a reasonable income forBolton whereas in the real (pre-covid) world, Bolton’s support is a great bonus to the home club.

11 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Bear in mind that the first 500 (I think) purchases from the away club goes to the host club and the rest to Bolton, won’t this impact on either Stevenage’s or Bolton’s income? Colchester game highlighted that Bolton’s iFollow support equates to a reasonable income forBolton whereas in the real (pre-covid) world, Bolton’s support is a great bonus to the home club.

Shirley ifollow wouldn't compensate fans at the expense of the clubs? If its their cock up, wouldn't they just offer an average fee based upon previous away sales? 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

But they still get £5000 and when they play at their place we only get about £2000 when they come here

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Got my email from bwfc at 12.03 saying I had until 1700 to change my ifollow account in order to get the Mansfield game. I was at work and haven't got any data so haven't seen it til this morn. Bit tight that. Just emailed em. Hopefully won't have to pay a tenner for a home game that I've already paid for.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, tshape said:

Got my email from bwfc at 12.03 saying I had until 1700 to change my ifollow account in order to get the Mansfield game. I was at work and haven't got any data so haven't seen it til this morn. Bit tight that. Just emailed em. Hopefully won't have to pay a tenner for a home game that I've already paid for.

Anyone else had this email? Certainly not me.