Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

ifollow

little whitt

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, tomski said:

Seem to be in a minority but think the service is bob on. 

I wouldn't say it's bob on, but it's better than nowt. I can understand why people get thoroughly pissed off with it. It's not very user-friendly, and you have to jump through a few hoops to get access, then it's 50/50 whether the stream works first time or you have to refresh it every few minutes, or clear your cookies, or do a complete shut down and start again. Also, if you send them an email to point out an issue, you get fuck all response. Up until a few games ago, they always had the 11th player on the teamsheet listed as a Substitute. I'm a pedantic twat, so I sent them a couple of emails about it. I assume others did too, as it hasn't happened since.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Traf said:

Hmmm,

Login,
Enter code sent from club
Click on payment method
Click on Watch game

Oh, it's soooooo difficult. The club should just email all with a weblink straight to the stream, surely? 😉

While there’s the odd self-admitted technophobes who struggle with what others see as very basic IT skills, I think the large majority of complaints aren’t around the click process you highlight above, but around the consistency of the stream.

Up until Tuesday eve, every game I’d watched had been fine and I was firmly in the camp of “what are folk doing out there who are moaning/complaining”

But it’s really frustrating when you pay your tenner, set yourself up for the afternoon/evening with your chosen beverages, follow the instructions, get the circle of death, try all the trouble shooting methods, then find you’ve missed 5 goals!

On 22/10/2020 at 07:32, tomski said:

Seem to be in a minority but think the service is bob on. 

Two games ago I entered the code and clicked on "use previous account" for the last credit card entered. But then unlike when you enter a number and then get to check everything and make sure the code has been applied, it just "paid" immediately. So £10 down the shitter along with the no doubt well flushed ST money.

Easy to set up and watch but maybe due to a poor signal but it cuts out now and then and last game took 20 minutes before I got it running again; lots of rebooting the laptop and router.

Its better than nothing but the plonkers on the commentary are annoying; might not have the sound on today

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

FFS! 

Wheel of death spinning around for 2nd game in a row!

... & yes I've done the troubleshooting! 

Is it a server issue? Can't handle the hoards of Wanderers watching 😂

Same with me again second game running. However I tried the Microsoft Edge browser as opposed to Google Chrome and this has been fine. Maybe a problem with Google Chrome??

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Mrs said it was faultless today 

My Mrs said, “I wonder how much toilet paper and water has been saved by not having crowds!”

I really don’t know what goes on in her head.

Read somewhere that Bradford were disappointed with their away ifollow take up.

It mentioned that they were way behind Bolton whose average takeup was roughly 1800 way above 2nd place Grimsby with around 1000.

Dont know were they got their info.

Good for our club coffers if correct

Edited by Take Hunt Off

It's fookin dogshite!

I could get an illegal Stream for free

... but I'm trying to push money in to the club for no return, it's a basic service that they can't get right!

I've persevered, but when I've piss poor streaming service for the last 3 games, they can now fook off! I'll now take the free service, thank you very much! ... useless c@nt's