Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, globaldiver said:

Shows the complexity. 

Perhaps also the differing angles from each side.

I think going back to the early part of the last century only represents part of the issue.

Reading Micky's bit- there was no real comment about how Palestinians have been treated with Israel and occupied territories. 

Reading Al-Jazeera's piece there was no real comment about the Jewish history in the area before their selected start date.

51 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m really struggling with the possibility that human beings may well have beheaded babies.

In the name of an imaginary peadophile

You fail to grasp the concept that it’s not simply religion and invisible people that drive people to do this.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

An interesting (if ominous) thread on the possible intentions of Hamas and the Iranian government

There’s been a lot of protests and small uprisings of late in Iran. Doesn’t get much coverage but the regime by no means has the iron grip it used to.

Best deflection is to reprise the Israel issue. Bit like boat folk here. A convenient and ready made distraction to ease pressure.

Israel need to show restraint. Unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

I’m really struggling with the possibility that human beings may well have beheaded babies.

In the name of an imaginary peadophile

Source of that news is i24 News in Israel. 

ALLEGEDLY pro Netanyahu mouth piece... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2019-12-02/ty-article-magazine/.premium/how-i24news-turned-pro-netanyahu-to-secure-broadcast-license/0000017f-e1dd-d75c-a7ff-fddd07cb0000

Probably propoganda.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Hope so.

Good piece

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/10/opinions/israel-gaza-hamas-biden-greenblatt/index.html

“Israel cannot achieve peace with Palestinians when a segment of the Palestinian population still intends to destroy it. Israel cannot make peace when the leaders of the Palestinians include Hamas. Or when a member of Fatah, Hamas’ political opponent and the party that runs the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank, expresses not sorrow over the loss of innocent life, but celebrates”

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

Hope so.

It's got "first days of Ukraine war" vibes this. Horrific stories coming out. No evidence. 

Source is unreliable but sells columns in the western media. 

Have a Proper Gander... You can see its mainly bollocks. 

All of this could not have happened at a better time for Netanyahu but you have to believe that is just coincidence else you start believing the pyramids should be giving the world free energy.

Hamas don't want any kind of peace and would not have any place in Gaza if the region was peaceful.

Netanyahu wants nothing to do with any peace and would have no place if the region was peaceful.

The only people who want peace are the people there who get up to go about their daily lives to try to work and feed their families and absolutely none of the people we hear on the news give a fuck about them.

It is now as it always has been unfortunately.

• Site Supporter

Don’t we have a poster who lives in Israel or one with a brother there or both maybe? 

sure I recall that,  apologies if it’s earlier in the thread but popped into my head , hope he’s ok if he is still there 

On 07/10/2023 at 20:07, stevieb said:

Has anyone checked how Netanyahu was doing in the polls before this happened? Screenshot_20231007_200704_Gallery.jpg

33 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

All of this could not have happened at a better time for Netanyahu but you have to believe that is just coincidence else you start believing the pyramids should be giving the world free energy.

What's this free energy shit? 

Sounds a bit tinfoil Ernie? 

Just now, fatolive said:

Don’t we have a poster who lives in Israel or one with a brother there or both maybe? 

sure I recall that,  apologies if it’s earlier in the thread but popped into my head , hope he’s ok if he is still there 

I remember someone like Miami shagged a Jewish bird once. 

Said she was a proper goer.