Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

I've had mine and i'll prob have booster

But I dont agree with it being forced or lose your job, after all it's to protect yourself

They'd never sack you anyway, the place would fall apart without your skills mate

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Zico said:

Heard last week over 40s to be invited for a booster jab 

Do you actually have to wait to be invited or just go and get one?

When you book, your jab date has to be 6 months from date of second.

Can still book it now, but it won't be before that point.

3 hours ago, Tungsten3 said:

A German minister said that by spring you will be vaccinated,recovered or dead.

Nice summary

I'll have a recovered please Bob. 

Got it Sunday. As did the Mrs (on Friday) and kids. 

Probably got it from some sanctimonious jab shagger who thinks they're saving humanity by being first in the queue for all the jabs and wears a mask alone in their own car... 

Or from some "utter, utter scum" Unvaccinated 4 year old at my daughters nursery. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Year 12 to age 24 is surprisingly low on that.

The group before isn't unexpected, but I expected that group to be a bit higher than the older groups, but its not.

Maybe it's gone through many- as the German suggests.

4 hours ago, stevieb said:

Probably got it from some sanctimonious jab shagger who thinks they're saving humanity by being first in the queue for all the jabs and wears a mask alone in their own car... 

Or from some "utter, utter scum" Unvaccinated 4 year old at my daughters nursery. 

If you recover ,you'll be fine until the spring, if you recover. I'm double jabbed, 8 days in and didn't know I even had  it until the test told me I had it. Thank fuck I 'm double jabbed.

4 hours ago, stevieb said:

Or a mentalist anti vaxxer. You'll never know.

6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

When you book, your jab date has to be 6 months from date of second.

Can still book it now, but it won't be before that point.

Yep had my booster couple of weeks ago. Mrs immediately drove to the walk in at The Etihad and was refused and told no earlier than 6 months

I was thinking about this today, I don't believe I've had it yet. Certainly not been ill and I test every three days.

I've been to festivals, packed pubs, on the tube, rammed trains, full house theatres, in Central London 3 times a week...

Just thought I would have had it by now, or perhaps these jabs really work! Who'd have thunk?

8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I was thinking about this today, I don't believe I've had it yet. Certainly not been ill and I test every three days.

I've been to festivals, packed pubs, on the tube, rammed trains, full house theatres, in Central London 3 times a week...

Just thought I would have had it by now, or perhaps these jabs really work! Who'd have thunk?

Non of it makes any sense to me mate.

Im sure I had it last year, took the test in the car at the centre thing, not sure I did it right but it came back negative. 12 months on my kids and wife all test positive yet I dont?  How can something be so transmittal yet 3 people in same household gets it and one doesn't?

Add to that my mum who worked as a nurse with covid+ patients throughout the peak of it never contracted it depsite days on end working at the vic. Yet 6 weeks after retiring fully and living like a church mouse contracted it and pegged it?

Its proper baffling.