Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A View From The Other Side

matty2094

They're not wrong about the goading the fans though. 

They were all upset about it when Wigan did it but then go do the same for a draw...

I personally don't mind it, bit of theatre, but you can't pretend to be angry about it one week and then up to worse the next. 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, meanderson93 said:

They're not wrong about the goading the fans though. 

They were all upset about it when Wigan did it but then go do the same for a draw...

I personally don't mind it, bit of theatre, but you can't pretend to be angry about it one week and then up to worse the next. 

Not that it matters - and I don't think he should have mentioned it at all anyway - but Evatt's issue was with the Wigan players goading our fans after the final whistle, not whilst celebrating their goal.

I think it was heat of the moment for Evatt after the Wigan game, and I think most probably disagreed with his comments.

I think what we saw against Wigan and our goal last night, most people really couldn't give 2 fucks, it's part and parcel of the game, you give it, and you take it.

Not arsed having it done to us or giving it personally. 

Hopefully we give it out to a few more teams along the way as it means we are winning. 

Love pissing other teams off. 

11 minutes ago, tomski said:

Did you just become a mum?

Nope.  It's always been my attitude.

You'll not see me storming out of a ground because of a substitution.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Apparently you're a shit fan if you don't piss your pants and scream that all our players are shit when we concede a goal.

9 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Haha. I’ll do it again.

I think bottle throwing at certain people is ok too.

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Apparently you're a shit fan if you don't piss your pants and scream that all our players are shit when we concede a goal.

No apparent about it. He plays local rounders for half the season leaving the real fans to carry the Batton 😂

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Not that it matters - and I don't think he should have mentioned it at all anyway - but Evatt's issue was with the Wigan players goading our fans after the final whistle, not whilst celebrating their goal.

I think it had more to do with Wigan, just down the road compared to Barnsley over the hills.

Any reaction to the pies was going to be a big one.

Wigan players have always celebrated in front of our fans after a goal, its annoying but I have no issue with it. think it was more to do with it being the end of the game and they went straight over to our fans before anything else

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, mattbwfc19 said:

Wigan players have always celebrated in front of our fans after a goal, its annoying but I have no issue with it. think it was more to do with it being the end of the game and they went straight over to our fans before anything else

It does seem odd to go to away supporters at the end of the game. 

• Site Supporter

Gave up after a few posts.

First one set the tone- I'd like to see the evidence behind his claims, and he needs to read up on the actual reasons for our points deductions. 

I hope they get relegated for having sexual relations with sheep on the pitch at half time. I have no evidence for this, but it must be true.