Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hiatus

Rudy

• Members

I’m off out of here for a while im honestly just  myself but there’s some who don’t even believe that and it’s It been quite upsetting and made me feel like shit 

So off I go take care of yourselves 

Rudy. X

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’m off out of here for a while im honestly just  myself but there’s some who don’t even believe that and it’s It been quite upsetting and made me feel like shit 

Rudy. X

Thinly vieled "I've subscribed to Disney plus and I'm having a marvel marathon "... 😛

• Site Supporter

Sorry to read this mate. Wish it was easier for you to ignore the weird cunt. Just remember, that's what he is - a weird cunt. Look after yourself pal. Hope to see you back soon.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Rudy. X

I knew I had a gay mate! 

8 hours ago, Rudy said:

Rudy. X

Don't let the bastards grind you down, you will get through this, fuck 'em Rudy

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Da fuck has happened?

Grey has once again called out Rudy as a bullshitter. Rudy has had enough.

It's sad really. 

Whether Grey really thinks he's right or not, I don't understand the need for him to keep calling him out. What's it going to achieve?

53 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Grey has once again called out Rudy as a bullshitter. Rudy has had enough.

It's sad really. 

Whether Grey really thinks he's right or not, I don't understand the need for him to keep calling him out. What's it going to achieve?

In fairness and for a bit of balance...

...Rudy did publicly call Grey a nonce, accusing him of a few things that could get him sacked.

Edited by Traf

30 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

The hypocrisy is staggering from Some. Truly astounding work gents 👏🏻👏🏻

In one.

You really couldn’t make it up.

😂😂😂

Anyway I’ll make a prediction that he’s back posting within a day or two.

• Members
21 minutes ago, Traf said:

In fairness and for a bit of balance...

...Rudy did publicly call Grey a nonce, accusing him of a few things that could get him sacked.

A few things. For that I apologise and I’ll remove any posts regarding it. 

Thank you to everyone’s messages that have been sent it really does mean a lot.  

I’ve explained myself a few already on here and it’s completely baseless and unprovoked. Not that I need to but a few things to clear it up. Youri has seen me in my full city gear a few years back, little Whitt has in sues chippy ffs.

I’ve worked with Jules darbys mate for about two years

Ive arranged a couple of tours around city’s facilities for posters on here for  their kids to see. 
I currently have a thread running donating to charities on city’s behalf. 
I spent 6 years at City, before I had to take a year off due to needing radiotherapy treatment. When I went back I had my studies paid for by City, I was still recovering so the role was too physically demanding. Over the last few years I’ve had the backing of city to set up my own rehabilitation clinic, where I deal with a number of professional clients. And recently I’ve been able to take on non professional clients to enhance my portfolio. 
Two weeks ago I had a poster contact me on here to ask me for a professional recommendation over a health problem. I’ve also had a poster on here in my office and on my table to help them with rehabilitation following major surgery.

So to be discredited on here over one posters beliefs is quite infuriating and upsetting. You can call me anything you like but to discredit my credentials after working my arse off for ten years over a baseless assumption I had just had enough. 

It’s become a little network for me on here and I’ve taken a bit of business off here so word of mouth is very important. I don’t appreciate being discredited by someone who I though would consider me a friend years ago. 

Anyways again. Thanks for the messages but gonna take some time off here. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

A few things. For that I apologise and I’ll remove any posts regarding it. 

Thank you to everyone’s messages that have been sent it really does mean a lot.  

I’ve explained myself a few already on here and it’s completely baseless and unprovoked. Not that I need to but a few things to clear it up. Youri has seen me in my full city gear a few years back, little Whitt has in sues chippy ffs.

I’ve worked with Jules darbys mate for about two years

Ive arranged a couple of tours around city’s facilities for posters on here for  their kids to see. 
I currently have a thread running donating to charities on city’s behalf. 
I spent 6 years at City, before I had to take a year off due to needing radiotherapy treatment. When I went back I had my studies paid for by City, I was still recovering so the role was too physically demanding. Over the last few years I’ve had the backing of city to set up my own rehabilitation clinic, where I deal with a number of professional clients. And recently I’ve been able to take on non professional clients to enhance my portfolio. 
Two weeks ago I had a poster contact me on here to ask me for a professional recommendation over a health problem. I’ve also had a poster on here in my office and on my table to help them with rehabilitation following major surgery.

So to be discredited on here over one posters beliefs is quite infuriating and upsetting. You can call me anything you like but to discredit my credentials after working my arse off for ten years over a baseless assumption I had just had enough. 

It’s become a little network for me on here and I’ve taken a bit of business off here so word of mouth is very important. I don’t appreciate being discredited by someone who I though would consider me a friend years ago. 

Anyways again. Thanks for the messages but gonna take some time off here. 

Is the table padded?