Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sunderland (H)

Horwich

8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Pal of mine messages me before the game to day we’ll win 4-0

Told him to behave, no chance…

Anyway he stuck £50 on at 90/1 and cashed out for £2.5k. Now he’s had a cracking day! 

Amazing. 

I hope you called him a shithouse for cashing out! 🤣 

3 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Great finish that.    He had been ran ragged all afternoon but fookinel the lad can finish.

Not saying he was mom,  but was probably Santos best game of the season,   Johnston is showing more confidence now he is getting a run in the team as well I thought.

Cant say any more than has already been said about fossey,   and for me Charles is the biggest stand out difference in this new team,   outstanding.        Charles and dapo could be the new philliskirk and Reeves!

Charles is the new John McGinlay!  Street fighter, opposition will grow to hate him and he looks up for a scrap constantly.  Hero material and a real talent, what more can you ask for.  

• Site Supporter

That lad with the ginger beard who waves the big flag in front of North Lower is a bit of a tit. Ball went out for a Sunderland goal kick towards the end and he picked it up, then just stood there holding the ball out with a big grin on his face, forcing the keeper to walk over and take it from his hands. Gave it the big one to the crowd after too, like he'd done something proper clever. Just throw it back on the pitch you knob.