Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Look a likes

bolton_blondie

12 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Been told I look like Amy Schumer today and its proper fucked me off. Guessing it could be worse and they said Sonia off eastenders 😭

Mate in the Navy has been known as Sonia his whole time in the mob. His family don’t appreciate the clam shot on birthday cards

Had a few since I lost my hair:

Anton Ferdinand (thanks Zico)

Charlie Runkle (also Zico)

Pepe Reina

Vin Diesel

Stavros Flatley

Little Whitt (was a pic of me with an American lad who’s 6’8/9)

When I’m hungover - Darth Vader when he’s dying and takes his helmet off 

Normally depends on my weight at the time, but inevitably they’re chubby baldies and/or folk with big nose or lips 

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Had a few since I lost my hair:

Anton Ferdinand (thanks Zico)

Charlie Runkle (also Zico)

Pepe Reina

Vin Diesel

Stavros Flatley

Little Whitt (was a pic of me with an American lad who’s 6’8/9)

When I’m hungover - Darth Vader when he’s dying and takes his helmet off 

Normally depends on my weight at the time, but inevitably they’re chubby baldies and/or folk with big nose or lips 

Sorry as I may have been one of the little Whitt speculators

2 hours ago, Nowack said:

Best - Gerard Butler

Worst - Beaker from the Muppets. 

A girl I knew (perky) got moist over him...I accidentally watched some Filum he was in - he's obviously a nine bob note.

Another girl (massive) used to lust after Ricky Martin, I used to tell her she was barking up the wrong tree - she wouldn't have it.

We'd long been split up (me and this girl, not Martin) when he admitted he liked widgies, I'd have rung her to rub her nose in it - but I'd deleted her.

• Members
26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A girl I knew (perky) got moist over him...I accidentally watched some Filum he was in - he's obviously a nine bob note.

Another girl (massive) used to lust after Ricky Martin, I used to tell her she was barking up the wrong tree - she wouldn't have it.

We'd long been split up (me and this girl, not Martin) when he admitted he liked widgies, I'd have rung her to rub her nose in it - but I'd deleted her.

“Hi Youri, long time no spea…..

”yeah nevermind all that, told you Richard was a bummer”

23 minutes ago, Rudy said:

“Hi Youri, long time no spea…..

”yeah nevermind all that, told you Richard was a bummer”

I took a kitbag to a festival - for us and some for a mate who'd gone on the Friday. As we were going in the stage area I noticed they were frisking all the blokes. It was quite a substantial and varied kitbag - but she had substantial busters, so I told her to stick it in her bra. She must've shit out and dropped it, I met my mate at our prearranged meeting time - dance tent Faithless set, "give us that stuff..." "I gave it to you..."

She fucking didn't - half was for my mate and she'd ditched it, meanwhile 'Insomnia' was playing and everyone was bouncing about apart from me and this girl who were having a blazing row over the loss/ditching...

I'd ring her to rub her nose in it over Martin then express how disappointed I was she'd bottled it and ruined the weekend for at least four people.

Some charitable scousers, hearing my tale of woe, contributed wares to me for free. Just about managed to have a good time to Underworld - last act on the Sunday.

She's with an occasional poster on here now, if you're lurking, tell her she's a bottle job and she owes me £360 - and Ricky Martin is a pansy like I said all along.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
23 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I took a kitbag to a festival - for us and some for a mate who'd gone on the Friday. As we were going in the stage area I noticed they were frisking all the blokes. It was quite a substantial and varied kitbag - but she had substantial busters, so I told her to stick it in her bra. She must've shit out and dropped it, I met my mate at our prearranged meeting time - dance tent Faithless set, "give us that stuff..." "I gave it to you..."

She fucking didn't - half was for my mate and she'd ditched it, meanwhile 'Insomnia' was playing and everyone was bouncing about apart from me and this girl who were having a blazing row over the loss/ditching...

I'd ring her to rub her nose in it over Martin then express how disappointed I was she'd bottled it and ruined the weekend for at least four people.

Some charitable scousers, hearing my tale of woe, contributed wares to me for free. Just about managed to have a good time to Underworld - last act on the Sunday.

She's with an occasional poster on here now, if you're lurking, tell her she's a bottle job and she owes me £360 - and Ricky Martin is a pansy like I said all along.

For future reference kinder surprise container that the toy comes in up her flute

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

For future reference kinder surprise container that the toy comes in up her flute

I've long been gone from that chicken. I knew she'd ruin it at that festival from her disapproving looks when on the walk from the coach I sat on a grass verge and sampled some stuff - under a towel mind.

She crumbled every time I donned the towel - I should've known she was hatching a plan to spoil my fun somehow.

I'd never go to a festival now - shitting in a big bucket - nah.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
13 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've long been gone from that chicken. I knew she'd ruin it at that festival from her disapproving looks when on the walk from the coach I sat on a grass verge and sampled some stuff - under a towel mind.

She crumbled every time I donned the towel - I should've known she was hatching a plan to spoil my fun somehow.

I'd never go to a festival now - shitting in a big bucket - nah.

Glamping. You get a private bucket to shit in.