Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

29 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Thanks, let’s hope we get him finally.

IE, IE, IEO, up the football league we go...

Is that Little Whitt’s version?

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

I hope your cold gets better

Posted Images

Was in hotel other night having some food and there was a few people in don’t know who they are but I heard one say ‘what do you expect from footballers staying in a hotel’ didn’t look like any of our signings so far 

Charlie Adam I would give a year 

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Is he still playing?

At Reading last year. id give him a go.Old head in middle of park and if hes thinking of going into coaching/management might fancy learning from Evo plus Blackpool connection. Again

Just now, snowball said:

At Reading last year. id give him a go.Old head in middle of park and if hes thinking of going into coaching/management might fancy learning from Evo plus Blackpool connection. Again

Ok thanks, well we could do worse. Blackpool connections are inevitable and do not concern me at all. All the players Evatt has brought in look capable of doing a job. 

He’s a superb passer of the ball, in this league his pass completion rate would be very high, experienced head as well . 

Id have the pikey looking cunt