Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter City (away)

Farrelli

• Site Supporter

Would have been all over this. Former good mate of mine was a massive Exeter fan. Went to his ashes internment post ECFC v Carlisle match few years back. Stood on big bank and with locals. Great day, top lads. 

Draw would be good. RIP Dom 

• Site Supporter

Unless Lee is an absolute revelation, I'm no longer particularly hopeful. 

No wing backs available.

Hopefully 4 at the back and 4 or 5 in front.

Not sure who goes wide right- top knot blew his chance for me, so maybe give Darcy a go there, with Jones or possibly Baptiste who has put in some decent crosses on the overlap.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Traf said:

Why?

When 2 first choice wing backs became unavailable today.

He’s had that statement posted in his notes, ever since IE said this 10 day period is critical for bringing in new bodies and getting them bedded in, ready to cut and paste on here, regardless of what has happened today. 

The bookies have had us drifting out today and make Exeter strong favourites but that doesn’t fit Hugedepressants narrative of being able to come on here after and claim that we should have been beating these 10 nil. 

17 hours ago, desperado said:

He’s had that statement posted in his notes, ever since IE said this 10 day period is critical for bringing in new bodies and getting them bedded in, ready to cut and paste on here, regardless of what has happened today. 

The bookies have had us drifting out today and make Exeter strong favourites but that doesn’t fit Hugedepressants narrative of being able to come on here after and claim that we should have been beating these 10 nil. 

Tonight's game along with saturday's home game against Cheltenham will define our season 

6 points from these 2 games and we are back in touch with the play off contenders 

Cant see that happening myself but hope I'm wrong 

Biggest fear is defeat tonight , coupled with home wins for Harrogate and Scunthorpe - leaving us 19th in the table come the final whistle 

If that happens place will be in meltdown