Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough (H)

captainmed

Fantastic point,  starting with no Santos and toal and then down to 10 men, yes we fell lucky with the post being our mate but hey ho.    For me, Jones has lost his place to Forrester from now in.   Back 3 equals 3 defenders  Santos toal Forrester.   

Good point under the circumstances. Unfortunately the stark reality is one win in the last five, and only five points. Thats relegation form! Yes, injuries have played there part, but out of eight signings there is only two who are regular starters. If you dont replace Lee, MJ, and George J, eventually problems will arise, its happened sooner that anticipated though.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, desperado said:

Very disappointing to see personal abuse directed at one of our own.

Shame on you 

Aye.

Bad mistake yes.

However another defender seeing red with a bad challenge arguably worse.

Does that warrant higher levels of abuse?

No.

Anyway, definitely first in gets a game from now on. 

Difficult to say a point gained with any home game but reluctantly that was. JCH goal was inevitable with Santos not starting but forrester did really well on the whole. Could’ve maybe nicked more if we adopted the last 20 min approach from the start of the 2nd half. Lady Luck was on our side though with the post 3 times over. But they were there to be got at any time we pressed both with 11 then 10 men 

jones and now Thomasson out next week the squad is looking very threadbare 

42 minutes ago, woolli said:

Good point under the circumstances. Unfortunately the stark reality is one win in the last five, and only five points. Thats relegation form! Yes, injuries have played there part, but out of eight signings there is only two who are regular starters. If you dont replace Lee, MJ, and George J, eventually problems will arise, its happened sooner that anticipated though.

Fak me, they have just battled their arses off for a point and you just go on about how shit we are.   Give me strength

2 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Fak me, they have just battled their arses off for a point and you just go on about how shit we are.   Give me strength

Who mentioned we was shit today? Quite a few conjos on here have trouble actually reading comments. We wasnt shit today, never said that, but what i will say, we was shit against Burton, Wigan, and Reading. Next!

2 hours ago, Arrested development said:

Dion and Victor are so bad outside the box it's laughable. Any more than one touch and they lose the ball. 

The difference when JDB came on was chalk and cheese, the ball began to stick and there was some footballing intelligence.  Vic did improve from a very low level and credit to him for his goal and workrate which partly made up for his awful start; Charles had one of those days, very poor and weak in possession.  Exposed by IE even more in the 2nd half when playing in midfield which meant he was giving the ball away in dangerous positions.