Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oh dear how sad. Everton

batton carrier

• 4 weeks later...

I thought this might be tje entirely unsurprising news that the move into the new ground has gone back.

Planned to be ready for next Christmas the club announced that they've decided that moving in mid-season wasn't a great idea. Which I agree with ... but it never was. This buys them another 7 months+ to get it ready.

On 16/12/2023 at 10:46, Dr. Feelgood said:

I thought this might be tje entirely unsurprising news that the move into the new ground has gone back.

Planned to be ready for next Christmas the club announced that they've decided that moving in mid-season wasn't a great idea. Which I agree with ... but it never was. This buys them another 7 months+ to get it ready.

A mid-season move seemed mad all along really.

how do fans have a half season tickets for each ground ??

So would they be selling extra 15k half season tickets next for that half season !?!

Nightmare all that.

Sounds best to do loads of test events and other stuff, then move over start of next season.

50 minutes ago, green genie said:

@Pablo Rumour out of nowhere probably down to Dewsnip connection we’re going for Leighton Baines to replace Schumacker. 

Ye seen that, big risk, Baines never done anything other than help run the u21’s. Would love him to turn out class as he is a very very popular lad.

29 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Poor show from Schumacker bailing out on you. 

It’s a fair argument that it will likely not work out but I imagine a move home and a big pay rise is hard to turn down when thrown at you.

Not sure where Stoke belong as I think they are following us and the day that Coates or more likely his kids want out. They are fooked 

2 hours ago, tomski said:

It’s a fair argument that it will likely not work out but I imagine a move home and a big pay rise is hard to turn down when thrown at you.

Not sure where Stoke belong as I think they are following us and the day that Coates or more likely his kids want out. They are fooked 

Alledgedly tripling his wages to 1.2M , which with way you get paid off when sacked means he’s made for life even if he fails there. Shame gone to somewhere as mediocre as Stoke for his career 

1 hour ago, green genie said:

Alledgedly tripling his wages to 1.2M , which with way you get paid off when sacked means he’s made for life even if he fails there. Shame gone to somewhere as mediocre as Stoke for his career 

Cold facts it’s a good move as you said. But as you stated so shit from a football point of view. Looks like Argyle have a good ownership with a plan so hopefully have something in mind.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

Just read it about Forest and Everton, if these 2 get sanctioned (more for Everton) then what the fuck will happy to the Oil barons in Manchester

City are more complicated about hiding it so takes longer 

Forest and Everton have been stupid and made it obvious 

4 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

City are more complicated about hiding it so takes longer 

Forest and Everton have been stupid and made it obvious 

These, and shit like VAR, are reasons I never want to be in the Premier League again, it's rotten to the core