Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mark Davies - Signed

Sluffy

Indeed he did, even with backs against wall. Looks like he'll run at players, which is always a good thing.

Tongue-in-cheek here: could it be that he hasn't be here long enough yet to be cloned out of such attacking activity?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

as good a debut as i can remember given his age and fact he was in league one a week or so ago

early days but brought to the game what our midfield has been lacking for a long time

• Moderators
as good a debut as i can remember given his age and fact he was in league one a week or so ago

early days but brought to the game what our midfield has been lacking for a long time

Legs? And he knows how to use them.

may be thats y thay top :good:

If I've read your post right, there is an enormous difference between the top of the championship and the bottom of the premiership, so as the poster says, fair play to the young lad for stepping up so quickly.

A million pound very well spent!

If I've read your post right, there is an enormous difference between the top of the championship and the bottom of the premiership, so as the poster says, fair play to the young lad for stepping up so quickly.

just saying like at that level bet he shone like a star :good:

Err, Leicester are Division 1 nb

Jsl

Most people have already said what I was going to say, but fcuk it I will say it anyway.

Absolutely brilliant performance, I was not only impressed by his running on the ball, but his passing as well, he looked like he knew when to play it simple, and when to go for something a bit more extravagent. I'd like to see his pass completion percentage because my guess would be that it is very impressive.

For me I can't choose between the 2 Davies's for MOM. Captain Kev was his usual self, wearing his heart on his sleeve and never giving the defence a rest, his goals were so important, and he managed to drag the players through the difficult spell and pick them up after the equaliser.

If it was on performance alone the I would ahve to give it to M. Davies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.