Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham 2 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

How many holidays do you get - always seem to be away

In all honesty this is my first proper holiday for 5 years where I'm gonna do fuck all but chill and relax and catch some rays. I have been on a lot of weekend trips but that's just a piss up with the lads which can be classed as work really

• Moderators

BEN

With the news that Steinsson & Alonso are being recalled some of you may want to revise your predictions.

I'm all for change but if Muamba is absent again then it makes cock all difference for me (assuming NRC is still out)

if the midfield is as lightweight as it was last week Alonso and Steinsson are going to have a mare

so then Coyle will put in 2 different full backs against Blackburn, but persist with a shite midfield

Solid defensive display in a 451 formation with muamba as a proper holding midfielder and steinsson at right back.

1-0 to the super whites, skd with a bullet from 35 yards

Agree Muamba got to start, but solid defensive display with steinsson at right back, can't see it.Also got to start with Ngog not SKD.