Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Islamic State

Underpants

What I find odd about these Paris attacks is... If it was a planned co-ordinated attack; why didn't they do it when everyone was leaving the Stade de France after the match? Fucking amateurs!

Anyway, why are our birds not up spreading their love over Syria. Does it have to wait until them twats decide to have a pop at us?

@SkyNewsBreak: Reuters: French defence ministry says #France has conducted airstrikes on I.S.-held Syrian city of Raqqa hitting a jihadi recruitment centre

They want to drop them bombs on France, Belgium, Germany and the UK. Apparently that's where alot of them are, aren't they?

What I find odd about these Paris attacks is... If it was a planned co-ordinated attack; why didn't they do it when everyone was leaving the Stade de France after the match? Fucking amateurs!

Anyway, why are our birds not up spreading their love over Syria. Does it have to wait until them twats decide to have a pop at us?

Seems the plan was for one to blow up in the stands, and then the other two to go off in the inevitable carnage that follows.

You have to worry that it could so easily happen at Old Trafford, Emirates, Wembley

And no.......jokes about Old Trafford just wouldn't be funny

Indeed. Amazed it's never happened. I'd expect you'd probably get a few more casualties in the stampede as well. I guess I wasn't the only one a little nervous when we played at Old Trafford on the first anniversary of 9/11.

• Members

I wonder how the fools who opened their arms (and borders) to 'refugees' are feeling today?

David Cameron was the only one showing any sense regarding "Syrian" refugees. Select them from camps over there where you can completely vet who you are getting.

Those fucking imbeciles welcoming them with open arms, food parcels and offering their spare bedrooms should take a long, hard look at themselves.

Before we had even heard of IS, do gooders on here as much as told me I was off my rocker when I suggested that we were on an inevitable path to blood being spilled on our streets on a regular basis in the name of 'Allah'.

Since then we have had more than enough evidence. This isn't going to stop until we stop it. The enemy is all around you and have infiltrated most of Europe. Internment is coming. Only a matter of when we get on with it rather than if. Of course the do gooders will make sure that the murdering scum get plenty more opportunities until we clamp down.

My first port of call would CAGE. You can't tell me that they don't offer succour to radical Islamists.