Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 hour ago, Whitestar said:

Must be bumper crowd on at Blackburn is there? Seems to have delayed the kick off.

Be interesting see what the crowd is there today.    Their attendances have been very poor all season,  dont think they have had 14000 home fans for a single game .

Are they still protesting against the chicken boys ?   I asked a rovers mate and obviously touched a nerve as he saw his arse and wished us liquidation ! 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Everton being everton

They’ll be dull, lower table dogshit as long as I have a hole in my arse.

Everton mate of mine is doing the "we've been misrun for 3 years, no money & other people's players. The Fat Waiter shouldn't be judged on this, it's not his doing" excuse.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Everton mate of mine is doing the "we've been misrun for 3 years, no money & other people's players. The Fat Waiter shouldn't be judged on this, it's not his doing" excuse.

They’ve been misrun for 40 years. And will be for 40 more.

38 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Be interesting see what the crowd is there today.    Their attendances have been very poor all season,  dont think they have had 14000 home fans for a single game .

Are they still protesting against the chicken boys ?   I asked a rovers mate and obviously touched a nerve as he saw his arse and wished us liquidation ! 

17 hours ago, Steejay said:

Pep wearing nice Stone polo neck jumper.

Details matter…

He looked like a baldicoot middle-aged crisis twat in a Primark jumper with an ostentatious and egregious badge on the arm...

Owned by serial devaluer of brands - fat Ashley.

Get a grip man you're almost 50.

Pathetic.

Good player - Good manager.

Dresses like a Hulme bellend in his twenties who knows no better.

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

They did potd which caused the delay to kick off.  puts the debate about how important walk up fans are to attendances to bed eh 

Bit of a one off at this time of year (particularly with the way the Bank Holidays have fallen) looking at the boost to crowds elsewhere, plus Blackburn’s current form and not being hit by postponements.

There have been four figure crowds (and sell outs!) even at the divisions below Colls. Bit of a kick in the nads for us really to have not had a home game in the end - Morecambe game could have comfortably been 20,000+

Nice to see Blackburn have a similar affliction to us in fucking up in front of a big crowd, at least