Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham 4 Wanderers 2

Walkden26

Currently 16th in league.

Tuesday's fixtures will take every team to 27 played.

A Bolton win: up to 10th (or 9th if Blackburn lose at Derby and a 6 goal swing).

A draw: back up to 14th. 

A defeat: stay 16th (or drop to 17th if Reading win at Millwall and a 7 goal swing).

A Bolton win: up to 10th (or 9th if Blackburn lose at Derby and a 6 goal swing).

A defeat: stay 16th (or drop to 17th if Reading win at Millwall and a 7 goal swing).

This game on Tuesday is pivotal a win and Rovers defeat taking us to within touching distance of 9th really opens things up lets get down to Rotherham in numbers and raise the fucking roof. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Two days holiday booked for this, leaving the south at midday, in Rotherham for 4ish. Unlike Yesterday I have actually booked myself somewhere to stay.

So I will revert back to being Piss Can Dan rather than my latest nickname of Daft Dan thank you very much.

Just got a call "If I recover from this E Bola we have a lift to Rotherham. If your interested."

"Fuck off you Dick pick me up now "

It's like being a teenager again I always love watching the whites but now everyone seems to be giddy as fuck, I even thanked Big Phil for employing Neil outside Anfield Sat.

My mate said "Fucking hell he has just said to his driver "

"That must be Spazzy Darren"

Cunt.

It's like being a teenager again I always love watching the whites but now everyone seems to be giddy as fuck, I even thanked Big Phil for employing Neil outside Anfield Sat.

WTF is going on on Wanderersways these days someone actually praising Phil Gartside, Anewman will not be happy about this