Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Hull 0

little whitt

Garrrat looked ok today and at Cardiff. maher and Oscar both look ok at full back. Holding looking good Derik got a lot of potential the future could be bright maybe or I'm I clutching at straws?

Early days but good start by Garratt he's got pace to burn that'll stand him in good stead, thought Wilson also played very well as late replacement for Vela.

Odd atmosphere in the away end. They seemed very pissed off from the word go.

Ironically I think it stems from their season ticket stuff coming out recently. Put prices up, shut the upper tier and abolished all concessions bar in the extreme corners, plus the usual name change stuff. And some folk were moaning about ours 'only' dropping 10%.

Early days but good start by Garratt he's got pace to burn that'll stand him in good stead, thought Wilson also played very well as late replacement for Vela.

Wilson looked ok all season when played (except Huddersfield away).his experience could be vital to helping the young uns come through next season

Just seen highlights on 5. Cracking ball in from Wilson for the goal. Would be interesting to hear how he did when he was out on loan as League One could well be his level.

At Peterborough he started one League match and came on as sub in another one.

In the FA Cup he played the full game v PNE and the first half v WBA. The only mention on BBC text reports on those two matches is three corners he conceded.

Ironically I think it stems from their season ticket stuff coming out recently. Put prices up, shut the upper tier and abolished all concessions bar in the extreme corners, plus the usual name change stuff. And some folk were moaning about ours 'only' dropping 10%.

Yes was told similar. Surely top tier stays open if they go up?

I thought Pratley had a good game for us today. He's charging round all over the place covering for others, a good manager who organises his team and gives Pratley a specific job to do, that's what we (and Pratley need), then you would see an improvement