Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Slovakia

Matt Lofthouse

I assume that was sarcasm. He was absolutely woeful tonight.

Lallana going off was a big mistake

I'd have probably left Sturridge on too and taken Vardy off instead. Hardly touched it in the second half when they dropped so deep

Pissed off with that! Working in fucking Scotland on Monday. Can imagine the fucking bitter gloating as Ronaldo decides to show up and pump us! England all over! That now puts us in the same half of the draw with France.

Edited by iggy

I believe Wales beat them, and tonight they panned Russia.

The way they played tonight they wouldn't

They took their only outlet off after 70 mins and put another centre half on ffs. They even had 2 left backs on.

We can all over analyse that tonight all we want, we didn't play badly, we are through the groups and remain unbeaten. We've played 3 of the lost defensive teams ice ever seen.

We've conceded two goals, one was a pot shot the keeper should've saved and the other was a last minute kick in the bollocks.

Let save the doom and gloom till we actually play badly eh?

Nobody from other countries will be watching that tonight saying how shite England were. They will be saying the same we did after watching France v Albania or Germany v Poland.

Folk need to chill the fuck out and remember we don't have a Devine right to win every football match 3-0.

It's job done getting out of the group. Now is when the real

Fun starts.

I reckon.

Other that it being England, I'd struggle to find a reason for us not winning.

The England thing shouldn't be underestimated, mind.

Still struggling to find a reason for us not winning, but now have less money than I had three hours ago.

The way they played tonight they wouldn't

They took their only outlet off after 70 mins and put another centre half on ffs. They even had 2 left backs on.

We can all over analyse that tonight all we want, we didn't play badly, we are through the groups and remain unbeaten. We've played 3 of the lost defensive teams ice ever seen.

We've conceded two goals, one was a pot shot the keeper should've saved and the other was a last minute kick in the bollocks.

Let save the doom and gloom till we actually play badly eh?

Nobody from other countries will be watching that tonight saying how shite England were. They will be saying the same we did after watching France v Albania or Germany v Poland.

Folk need to chill the fuck out and remember we don't have a Devine right to win every football match 3-0.

It's job done getting out of the group. Now is when the real

Fun starts.

Post of the year!

Sorry on a self imposed ban.

Bertrand not great. Clyne better than Walker in defence and attack. Wilshire smokes too much and this game passed him by, Sturridge needs to get involved in the first 25 mins and all our forwards are out of form.... Vardy is like playing with ten men. Put Rooney up there and he'll score a hatful.

Woy! it took this team 25 mins to get going, why did you do it?

France in the QF then!

Edited by bgoefc

Pissed off with that! Working in fucking Scotland on Monday. Can imagine the fucking bitter gloating as Ronaldo decides to show up and pump us! England all over! That now puts us in the same half of the draw with France.

Try living here...........

• Site Supporter

Second in a group to Wales

Think about it, let it sink in.

Wales played 3 games mainly on the counter attack with the worlds most expensive player in their ranks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.