Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham, Home

globaldiver

Anyone not got a ticket yet and fancy upgrading to the lion-of-vienna I'm too ill to go. Meal, cash bar, half time cake and programme included. Sitting at the cushioned seat on the half way line of the east upper is optional. 

Make me an offer! 

18 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Anyone not got a ticket yet and fancy upgrading to the lion-of-vienna I'm too ill to go. Meal, cash bar, half time cake and programme included. Sitting at the cushioned seat on the half way line of the east upper is optional. 

Make me an offer! 

Give me 20 quid and I'll have it ;)

I know a few Rotherham.

Their collective take on it is if they lose they’re likely to go down, but they expect to win.

They said at the time we were by far the worst team to visit their place.

They have us & Ipswich as certainties for the drop + 1 other.

A real hard working & resilient team who believe in their Manager.

Edited by captainmed

On 25/12/2018 at 10:27, stevieb said:

Make me an offer! 

Bump. Any advance on minus £20...

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

People haven’t given in 

it’s called priorities and at the moment Bwfc isn’t top of mine 

People are entitled to have other interests or things to do as a priority over BWFC but I wonder, if we were top or near the top, how much the match would be used as an excuse to miss the family get-together instead of currently letting the family get together be the excuse to dodge the game.

My brother and sister in law call round every boxing day to help us to get shut of the other half of the turkey. Today they won't be able to get here until gone 5.30 because me and MrsD will be at the match. Like you say; priorities.

33 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

People haven’t given in 

it’s called priorities and at the moment Bwfc isn’t top of mine 

Aye same here. Spending a lot of every working week away from home this time of year is the only time I properly get to see a lot of the family. Not seen my eldest in over three months. She’d be gutted if I fucked off to watch the footy