Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sunday

gonzo

• Site Supporter

Family issues have meant me n Mrs Biggish are looking after the niece and nephew and have been a number of weeks and will be for a number more.

Grandparents stepped in today - we had 4 hours to get out for a few beers. The wife now crashed out asleep and tipsy

7 hours ago, dave2980 said:

I was driving back from Scotland earlier and the M6/M61 was a mess from the M55 junction down to the Botany Bay junction. There's going to be some fed up kids/fighting couples in amongst that lot.

It was the same on Saturday afternoon, as I was doing Carnforth to the match.

• Members

Been watching weather forecasts from afar lads. Me and the missus absolutely chuffed to bits you are getting some great weather.

Winter here but sunny and decent days (couple of 24's due this week) but fucking freezing at night. Don't know why but 4C here and 4C in Bolton are very different things. Hopped off the plane in Manc a few times when it's been in the low single digits and not a problem. Straight out and about and feels pretty mild. Cold is completely different here - not sure why. Local opinion is that it is due to the dryness here? Not sure but it feels worse here at 4C than -4C in Bolton.

Anyway, enough of that shit - enjoy people!