Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Newport

gonzo

• Site Supporter

2 - 1 to us. Doyle (2) It shows signs of clicking, We play forward through midfield and everyone most know what is happening.

It's still a scappy affair with me on the edge of my comfy chair, and we still can't keep a clean sheet.

4,122 iFollowers, some of whom have been charged a tenner.

20 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Anyone know of decent pubs in Manchester that I'll be able to watch Soccer Saturday in and also have a decent wifi connection to watch this game on my phone?

Meeting a mate for the afternoon but its been ages since I had a day drink in Manc. Somewhere like Tib Street Tavern or Nags Head might have been alright a few months ago but no idea wheres even open at the moment.

If you want a proper boozer then Nags Head or Sir Ralph Abercrombie are alright (as mentioned though, any pub will have united fans in for the early kick off). Tib street tavern is another good shout but I’m not sure where it’s up to post lockdown.

If you want something a bit more upmarket then Brotherhood is pretty good, or Directors box - both just either side of Albert Square.

Other options - Ox Noble, The Sawyer’s

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

If you want a proper boozer then Nags Head or Sir Ralph Abercrombie are alright (as mentioned though, any pub will have united fans in for the early kick off). Tib street tavern is another good shout but I’m not sure where it’s up to post lockdown.

If you want something a bit more upmarket then Brotherhood is pretty good, or Directors box - both just either side of Albert Square.

Other options - Ox Noble, The Sawyer’s

Or Kieley’s Irish bar just next to the great northern

I never thought I would see the day even we are virtually 2/1 (19/10) to beat Newport County at home.

I was at the friendly game down there when Chungy broke his leg and the locals were so grateful that we had taken our PL superstars down.

How times change.

FWIW I think we will win today.