Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe Away

barryk32

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

If you’re going to Morecambe where are you watching it?

3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

In the pub 

They’ll be asking us to FaceTime them from our front room.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Modern technology is great. I get as good a picture on my phone as I do on the telebox 

Nobody else will be able to see it though, as they’ll obviously be standing 2m away. 😇

𝗘𝘃𝗮𝘁𝘁: "It irritates me when people say we’re getting away with winning games because we're not scoring loads of goals. We’re creating loads of chances and we’re certainly not a defensive team. Hopefully, we take all of our chances starting on Saturday."

He's been reading WW

Edited by jmjhb

I know some say they’re prepared to settle for a draw on Saturday but that could just bring both Tranmere and Forest Green, who have a game in hand, back into the equation.  Win is essential if we want to do this properly, meaning if we beat Exeter a week on Saturday, we’re up and no sweaty palm job on the last weekend. Come on lads, get this done.

It ruins my weekend when we lose and both Wigan and Man U win, so come on Whites lets do it. I keep having this recurring nightmare that we play Tranmere in the play off final, i really really don't want this to happen, it's still in our own hands to go up automatically- COYFWM