Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Ventures

Mounts Kipper

Looks like they are willing to back the current board, and in turn FV are willing to accept dilution 

Of course there will be a time very shortly when share percentages even out or FV will have to start investing more personal money into the club.

This could be when the Swiss take over and FV walk away with a nice profit, either way it looks like both sides have the clubs best interests at heart

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

8000-20000.

Don't remember them that low!

It's a false figure.

The 2019/20 COVID season we didn't even properly have season tickets in place till late on and were averaging 11/12k

Our average before that in the Championship was roughly 15k

17 hours ago, FrancisFogarty said:

Step aside Carrs Pastys, welcome to the Toblerone Stand.

Choose a different product - It's not made in Switzerland anymore so they had to change the packaging to remove the Matterhorn. I think Mondelez move production to Slovakia

"Why have Toblerone removed the Matterhorn?

The decision to remove the Swiss mountain wasn't purely an aesthetic choice, but rather a matter of legality: a Swiss law requires that, if a symbol of Switzerland is used on a product, that product must meet certain requirements for production location and material sourcing.12 Jul 2023

• Site Supporter

I actually saw that about it not being made in Switzerland this week on the Chase (or something), but I thought the Chocerati on Wways would be at work earning their 150Kpa and not notice. My bad, as the young'uns might say.

On this 'polar bear' business I think it would have been a brown bear, not seen since 1500 or so. But that would have looked like a skidmark down the Matterhorn left by the chubby bushy tailed dog sans poison.

Is it just a few Rich Executives who fancy investing into Bolton as a Hobby or they think they can turn a profit if we reach the premier, or is it actually Trafigura whose turnover is something over the £300B......Yes Billion yearly

Dont think they have anything to do with sport what so ever

7 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Sounds like the former

Well it may well be but it sounds like they hold the company purse strings and may wish to sponsor or invest for the company? Either way I’m more than happy to hear they’re involved whatever way. 🙂

• Site Supporter

I hope it's that Sharon has persuaded Nick to persuade few rich executives to invest. I don't want to see millionaires making more millions and paying over a grand for my ST for the priveledge.  I'd be shitting myself wondering that when the novelty wore off we would be back in the shit only worse. We've been in the shit before and I didn't like it one bit.

I like the Bolton we've got now. A bit more investment would be great, but meddling, no.

23 hours ago, Lostock Whites said:

It's a false figure.

The 2019/20 COVID season we didn't even properly have season tickets in place till late on and were averaging 11/12k

Our average before that in the Championship was roughly 15k

Does that mean we averaged more during Covid when the ground was shut than Wigan get when their ground is open ?