Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Nice to see Warnock is a good loser! FUCK OFF he shouts at Wolves manager as he offers a handshake.

Classy Mr Warnock. Classy as fuck!

To be fair he was saying that Nuno had no respect by just fucking off at the final whistle onto the pitch rather than shaking hands 1st. I can see where he’s coming from but he is also just being a sore loser.

Must be some feeling to be in that away end. 2 injury time saved/missed penalties and basically securing promotion!

Warnock is one of the most horrible managers in the history of football. The stories from former players of his re him are utterly disgusting

He is one nasty twat.

Former Burnley boss Stan Ternent has reacted angrily to claims made against him by Neil Warnock in his autobiography.

The ex-Sheffield United manager accused him of behaving like a "deranged lunatic" as well as calling him another derogatory name.

The outburst referred to the notorious bust-up between Ternent and then Blades assistant Kevin Blackwell at Bramall Lane, when the Turf Moor chief accused Warnock's staff of eavesdropping on his half-time team talk.

But Ternent said: "I'd rather cut my grass than talk about Warnock, but I want the right of reply to what he has said about me.

"I don't know a manager who has got a good word to say about him - he's the most disliked in the game.

"Warnock is a legend between his own ears."

Referring to the Brammall Lane incident, Ternent added: "Half a dozen managers told me to be careful because Warnock had put people behind the door.

"I heard something when I was giving my team talk, opened the door, and three of them shot off."

Former Burnley boss Stan Ternent has reacted angrily to claims made against him by Neil Warnock in his autobiography.

The ex-Sheffield United manager accused him of behaving like a "deranged lunatic" as well as calling him another derogatory name.

The outburst referred to the notorious bust-up between Ternent and then Blades assistant Kevin Blackwell at Bramall Lane, when the Turf Moor chief accused Warnock's staff of eavesdropping on his half-time team talk.

But Ternent said: "I'd rather cut my grass than talk about Warnock, but I want the right of reply to what he has said about me.

"I don't know a manager who has got a good word to say about him - he's the most disliked in the game.

"Warnock is a legend between his own ears."

Referring to the Brammall Lane incident, Ternent added: "Half a dozen managers told me to be careful because Warnock had put people behind the door.

"I heard something when I was giving my team talk, opened the door, and three of them shot off."

Many times has Warnock told his players to break an opponents leg.

Plus putting subs on only if they give him half of their appearance money.

The guy is an absolute cunt.

He was happy to pay £6M (admittedly of somebody else's money) for Madine, so he's not all bad ????

Do we still have folk on here who reckon Madine is akin to Ronaldo?

In a Phil Parkinson team madine is as good as Ronaldo is in a Zidane team