Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mourhino

ZiggyStardust

1 hour ago, Spider said:

I know there's a lot of time and social media to fill nowadays, but fuck me they've had some right cunts on the tv and wireless today.

It's handy to  have this kind of thing every now and again to prod us about what a shower of wanklords their fans are, especially the southern mob.

I'm happy enough knowing they're pissed off.

Spot on. Turds to a man

I think the guy is ok. 

The blemish on his career was the doctor issue at Chelsea, but no-one knows what really happened there .

I remember Parky saying when Bradford won at Stamford bridge he went into the Bradford dressing room and shook the hand and congratulated every Bradford player.  Respect for that.

He'd sort this shambles out here for sure . 

2 minutes ago, Nottm_Wanderer said:

I think the guy is ok. 

The blemish on his career was the doctor issue at Chelsea, but no-one knows what really happened there .

I remember Parky saying when Bradford won at Stamford bridge he went into the Bradford dressing room and shook the hand and congratulated every Bradford player.  Respect for that.

He'd sort this shambles out here for sure . 

Crowds are low enough without that twat in charge.

Absolutely no sympathy for him and his massively over-inflated ego.

Treats young players so badly, then goes public on issues that should remain behind close doors.

Plays such a negative style when Klopp, Guardiola and others have left him behind.

United still have the highest wage bill in the league so no excuses, a terrible person and terrible manager (now).

He deserves to be put in a studio with Roy Keane so that they can sort out who has the biggest opinion of themselves. 

Loser gets trawled through Manchester to have rotten fruit thrown at them.

• Members
19 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

not sure about that, he's one of the most successful managers this century and still only 55

he's main problem is that he's managed top clubs in the top leagues already, so anywhere next would probably be a seen as a step down

Worshipped as a God at Inter. That's where he'll pop up next I reckon.

Glad he's gone from OT. I can want them to lose every week again now :D

• Members

Wondering how much it would cost them to get Pocchetino?

Would have thought Zidane might be a better bet? Has won everything and has managed some massive ego's.

Only pondering from a punting perspective. Hoping they get Albert Higginbottom from Shitterton United in the Dorset League.

There is no point in appointing Mourinho unless you let him do what he wants, buy who he wants, and shape the club in his image. He has huge success when allowed to do that. Man Utd weren't prepared to let him do it, so have ended up being shit.

Mourinho was never a good fit for them and nor were they for him. 

I don't think there are any jobs left in England for Mourinho now - unless he fancies a mid table challenge. 

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Hoping they get Albert Higginbottom from Shitterton United in the Dorset League.

Albert has made it know that he is not interested in the job and wants to stay at a club where he has a chance of winning something although he is keeping his Man Utd season ticket.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, DazBob said:

He needs to learn English first. Same applies to Zidane.

easily done, Pochettino didn't speak a word when he joined Spurs, and he'd been a Southampton over 12 months already

he just used a translator, but Spurs told him he had to learn when he joined them