Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington away

radcliffe white

27 minutes ago, Traf said:

Well done to whoever put this together...

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/bolton.pdf

That's what football should be all about

Love what Accy are doing about this game. Fair play to them. Hope our not-rights don't go and spoil it

Small club (not meaning to be condescending in any way). Know where they are in the overall pecking order. Getting by and surviving by being a decent club and treating away fans with respect. I wish them all the best apart from the points on Saturday

6 minutes ago, Stanleyhouse said:

Thanks. Any more info you need just ask. 

I'm good, thanks.

I'm already fairly well versed in the Accy set-up,  I'm only about 8 miles away from you as the crow flies. It's a good set-up to be fair and plenty of other clubs could learn plenty.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, Traf said:

I'm good, thanks.

I'm already fairly well versed in the Accy set-up,  I'm only about 8 miles away from you as the crow flies. It's a good set-up to be fair and plenty of other clubs could learn plenty.

Fucking hell Traf, you might as well just give him a reach-around! 🙄

16 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

That's what football should be all about

Love what Accy are doing about this game. Fair play to them. Hope our not-rights don't go and spoil it

Small club (not meaning to be condescending in any way). Know where they are in the overall pecking order. Getting by and surviving by being a decent club and treating away fans with respect. I wish them all the best apart from the points on Saturday

I'll echo this bit. Can't help but feel that it's going to be a day out for the yooooof variety.

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, matty2094 said:

I'll echo this bit. Can't help but feel that it's going to be a day out for the yooooof variety.

See, I don't think so at all.

There's nobody to have mither with unless they say hello to Barnsley or Blackburn at the station.

• Site Supporter

Once upon a time the older end would word the yoof to say don't dick about. These days the yoof seem to be a law to themselves. And besides, I don't remember any clubs with such an outreaching attitude back in the 70s and 80s.