Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Portsmouth H pizza cup

radcliffe white

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just read on twitter it’s 100 years since the white horse final..  and we could be back there again on the centenary, that one passed me by, decent excuse to go. 

It’s a great nostalgic fact which would give it an extra bit of kudos and media interest.

I remember the FA semi against Villa in 2000 had a big media tag of the white horse final as Bolton were looking to be the first and last team to play at the old Wembley. 

That didn’t end too well……

Thanks Dean……. (Sorry 😩

9 hours ago, Traf said:

Is it wrong that I half want us to get drawn away at Plymouth and then get beat?

I'm really anti-JPT, but Jnr turns 18 at the end of March and really wants to see Bolton at Wembley.

Wanting Bolton to get beat, as a Bolton fan, is so wrong!, whatever your principles.

I said I'd never go again after the last time.  The novelty factor has worn off now but I well remember what an incredible buzz it was the first time we got there, beating those bastards in the northern finals. 

When it comes to it, I know I'll be unable to resist and I'll be first on the bus in a replica shirt and a comedy Williams ponytail wig.

Watch us lose at Cheltenham in the semis now.